Indoor Blueberry cookies

A decent EC meter is the HM Digital Com-80 : I have one myself and it was recommended to me by another good grower. It's worked very well the last couple years and it's only $25-ish off Amazon.

Amazon product

So I've upped my feeds to try and achieve more run and the girls are finally seaming happier. Hopefully it'll fix any issues I've been having. Almost considering going back to hand feeding but I think I'm almost getting a good set up on the auto feed set up @Del boy View attachment 1606784
Run off is the key to healthy plants in coco thats why i like to top water/feed as each day is diffrent some days they drink like fish on other days they dont and you dont have to have a high EC when you feed to run of twice a day my EC is 0.5 so you get less salt build up in the coco which inturn keeps ph a bit more stable and less deficiency and plants a lot more happy in my experience

A decent EC meter is the HM Digital Com-80 : I have one myself and it was recommended to me by another good grower. It's worked very well the last couple years and it's only $25-ish off Amazon.

Amazon product

Amazon product
I've got one of them somewhere. I'll be digging it out very soon

Run off is the key to healthy plants in coco thats why i like to top water/feed as each day is diffrent some days they drink like fish on other days they dont and you dont have to have a high EC when you feed to run of twice a day my EC is 0.5 so you get less salt build up in the coco which inturn keeps ph a bit more stable and less deficiency and plants a lot more happy in my experience

I've always fed just on 6.0 i just haven't been able to grasp how much is enough. Pots have always felt heavy and moist but yeah I'm on the way to make sure there is always run off each day

Hello do you mean your ph is 6.0 or your EC 6.0. If you look at the colour of the leaves that is your best indicator if they look pale green up feed if deep green with heavey green tips less feed.
How long are your nuts mixed up for before you change your res as if left to long in warm weather the oxegen depleats fast out of the water and that to can give you problems as you get what is called poor water where the roots sit in low oxegen with a high salt content as they use up the water thats why i like to use fresh water every day as you can get the temp at 19c which holds the most oxegen which makes happy plants thats why the run of is so importent as is the correct PH

Last edited:
Hello do you mean your ph is 6.0 or your EC 6.0. If you look at the colour of the leaves that is your best indicator if they look pale green up feed if deep green with heavey green tips less feed.

How long are your nuts mixed up for before you change your res as if left to long in warm weather the oxegen depleats fast out of the water and that to can give you problems as you get what is called poor water where the roots sit in low oxegen with a high salt content as they use up the water thats why i like to use fresh water every day as you can get the temp at 19c which holds the most oxegen which makes happy plants thats why the run of is so importent as is the correct PH

2 or 3 day but now I'll do smaller batches. Would it be worth putting a bubbler in the mix to oxidise the water at all. My ph was 6.0 need to check my ec.

I've adjusted the drippers again. I also ran some extra nutes buy hand. One plant is still abit sad but earlier on through the day was much happier. I'll have to do some defoliation soon but have been holding out til I can sort my issues. Changed the trays under neith to see if there is run off under it. Pulled the big one over a tad more also to try and getting more light in
20230626_174129.jpg

Hello if i was you i would flush the shit out of that sick plant with the aim of getting at least 50% run off on a couple of feeds with a EC 0.5 and PH6.1 as i think you need to reset the coco with balanced nutes and PH

Hello if i was you i would flush the shit out of that sick plant with the aim of getting at least 50% run off on a couple of feeds with a EC 0.5 and PH6.1 as i think you need to reset the coco with balanced nutes and PH

I thought that also. I've been getting heaps of run off through it now and it's looking a tiny bit better. I'll keep running extra through it to keep the salts down. My ec metre hasn't shown yet but ph is bang on 6. Strange how it's only 1 plant. This is it now
20230627_224622.jpg

Back