Indoor Blueberry cookies

It looks a bit better like i say plenty off run of is key in coco. coco is more hydro then soil style. All plants/seed are diffrent plus that one might just be very tempremental it happens judging by the leaf tips it looks a bit over fed as they are a lot greener then the rest of the plant plus they have pointing down tips which is a indercater of to much feed :thumbsup:

It looks a bit better like i say plenty off run of is key in coco. coco is more hydro then soil style. All plants/seed are diffrent plus that one might just be very tempremental it happens judging by the leaf tips it looks a bit over fed as they are a lot greener then the rest of the plant plus they have pointing down tips which is a indercater of to much feed 

It looks a bit better like i say plenty off run of is key in coco. coco is more hydro then soil style. All plants/seed are diffrent plus that one might just be very tempremental it happens judging by the leaf tips it looks a bit over fed as they are a lot greener then the rest of the plant plus they have pointing down tips which is a indercater of to much feed 

Thats what gets me. Come morning time (end of her light) she looks like it's been ran over. I know its normal somewhat to have plants relax at the end but this one looks likes its been ran over

so I've emptied my trays and also added ph 6.0 water to the sick one. Possibly 1.5 litres and I'll continue to do so until I see some improvement. Getting run off underneath. What is interesting though is how can 3 plants be soo different. Same strain, same environmental factors aswell as feed schedule. I understand phenotypes are like non identical siblings but this would be like adopted siblings not birth. How is one plant stretched. The other is short and stout and the other is the kid that grew up at Chernobyl. How are they so different @Del boy @Bob's Auto's @St. Tom

Attachments

• 20230628_204630.jpg
    20230628_204630.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 7
Well...growing from seed can have loads of different types...The less a cultivar is bred stable, the more differences can be seen in the offspring.

so I've emptied my trays and also added ph 6.0 water to the sick one. Possibly 1.5 litres and I'll continue to do so until I see some improvement. Getting run off underneath. What is interesting though is how can 3 plants be soo different. Same strain, same environmental factors aswell as feed schedule. I understand phenotypes are like non identical siblings but this would be like adopted siblings not birth. How is one plant stretched. The other is short and stout and the other is the kid that grew up at Chernobyl. How are they so different @Del boy @Bob's Auto's @St. Tom
Hello you could of damged the roots with lack of run off as prob had dry spots in your coco thats why you have so much variation

Noticed a cold drop over night even with the light on. I think humidity was going over the 60% and the fan was coming on and pulling on the heat out. So I've put in a heater. Hope I haven't stunted the other plants because they've just seamed to stop. Time will tell I guess

Noticed a cold drop over night even with the light on. I think humidity was going over the 60% and the fan was coming on and pulling on the heat out. So I've put in a heater. Hope I haven't stunted the other plants because they've just seamed to stop. Time will tell I guess
Hello 60% RH is ok in veg as long as it dont go below 19c i find it is fine else you will get slow growth much lower temps :thumbsup:

Do you recommend I drop the rh at this stage. I've been on around 60rh at 28°c. Last night my temps got down to around 17°
I would not worry to much about the rh in veg if you can bring temp up a bit would be good. As long as you have good air movement in your tent you will be fine with rh up to 65

So after a week or so of no growth on 2 plants I've decided to raise one plant closer to the light. I read that it may not be getting enough light even though I presume it really should be aswell as I thought the more light would stop it growing. From what I thought autos kept growing up even while flowering. Also would you consider these in flower or veg. I thought that would be flower but 2 haven't really stretched so I'm really not sure
20230629_172851.jpg

Back