Indoor Blueberry cookies

They look alright for being three weeks old bro.
What are the other values inside the tent?

They look alright for being three weeks old bro.

What are the other values inside the tent?

I've struggled to get that vpd back so I'm now using alot more of the humidifier to try get it back. Temps are getting upto 29°c so I'm trying to get the humidity past 60rh

Pushed my humidity levels up and also honing my exhaust fan in. Opened up a small vent in the side of the tent to try moving some cooler air just when the environment needs it and adjusted the vent to alloy heat out of the room. Plants seam happier when I checked them thismorning.
20230617_013904.jpg

I would go even higher with that humidity. At this stage in growth I would like to see my VPD between 0.80 & 1.00. At 29°C that would be between 70 & 75% humidity. Here's a chart, until I started using sensors this was my goto chart. :thumbsup:
VPD Chart.png

I would go even higher with that humidity. At this stage in growth I would like to see my VPD between 0.80 & 1.00. At 29°C that would be between 70 & 75% humidity. Here's a chart, until I started using sensors this was my goto chart. 

Thankyou. I'll ramp the humidity up abit more then. I'm hoping the temps will drop a little and that's why I didn't have it as high. I think the increase in humidity has already helped

Back