Indoor Blueberry cookies

These ladies look on spec. The larger pots extends the veg period on the plants, like @DCLXVI said. 
I bought them allegedly as super auto for a slightly longer veg period but looking up the strain details they still say 80 to 100 days and the yeild is abit here and there. At this stage they seam to be developing better then anything else I've grown it would just be nice for the extra plant training time.

So I've got the bigger fan set up, don't know if I've got it working properly but it's in. I've noticed my biggest plant has gone abit spindly and I have she isn't going to flower. Can't see any other signs but it worries me. I've pulled them over a little more and tried to expose some more heads.
20230614_203335.jpg
20230614_203339.jpg

So I messed up. I didn't set my thermostat on the fan. So I had a fan that ran full noise all night then changed it thismorning to the wrong thing again. I've figured it out now and I think I've got it sorted. The plants have come to abit of a slow speed but I think bushing up a little but gives me some time to train them out. My favourite plant is now my least I think as it just becoming too stretchy so I'm hoping it strengthens up soon or it'll just fall over.
20230615_184206.jpg

Does anyone find that sometimes plants come to a standstill. Mine are just over 3 weeks old and have kinda just slowed right down in development. I have recently topped and started some lst but I would have thought they would have bounced back by now @blue @St. Tom @Del boy @N/A-Greengo @Bob's Auto's @420autoflower
I've noticed a bit of what seems like a standstill just before stretch . But too much light can cause it as well. Do you happen to know what your DLI is ATM?

Edit: Cooler temps can slow things down a bit as well.

So I messed up. I didn't set my thermostat on the fan. So I had a fan that ran full noise all night then changed it thismorning to the wrong thing again. I've figured it out now and I think I've got it sorted. The plants have come to abit of a slow speed but I think bushing up a little but gives me some time to train them out. My favourite plant is now my least I think as it just becoming too stretchy so I'm hoping it strengthens up soon or it'll just fall over. View attachment 1604056
They look good to me! :thumbsup:

I've noticed a bit of what seems like a standstill just before stretch . But too much light can cause it as well. Do you happen to know what your DLI is ATM?

Edit: Cooler temps can slow things down a bit as well.

My par is around the 500 mark on 18/6 I've only used my phone to check it t hough.

Back