Indoor Blueberry cookies

at this age bro she will be fine but when you feed her try not to get water all over her bottom leaves also at there age id be giving her a litre at a time food wise and building it up as you go along and I only feed when I think she needs it normally by lifting the pot and after that work your way off to run off

Ok so you think under fed. I'm about to set up the auto feeder but wasn't sure if it would be too much. Just a 15 minute drip feed

I've never used a dripper system bro sorry but she doesn't look in bad shape either

I've never used a dripper system bro sorry but she doesn't look in bad shape either

Ok. It's only been getting 2 or 3 feeds of 60ml through the day so I'll up it and see what she does. It's got another week to pop another 2 sets of leaves to be topped but this one might not get the cut

Gave the girls a litre each tonight. Waited a few hours to see how they react. I don't know if it's wishful thinking but seams to have helped. I'll check again in the morning. Week 3 I'll set the feeder up and give some specs on that if anyone's interested.
20230606_204445.jpg

Not a whole lot of change from my sad girl but the other 2 have loved the big drink. I moved her in the tent so it's abit closer for me to feed. View attachment 1601012

@St. Tom @Del boy
Hello its hard to say what to do i would let it dry a bit before next water then give it a good drink and see if it picks up. you might off damged the roots

Hello its hard to say what to do i would let it dry a bit before next water then give it a good drink and see if it picks up. you might off damged the roots

It did cross my mind. I Did catch it with the cord when I swapped the lights over. It hasn't died quickly though just hasn't been happy at all. Should be measuring it really to see if it's still growing

So she's looking a bit sad still. I don't think it's gonna make our cut for topping. But the other 2 are begging for it and standing up strong. I think I'm at about 5 leaves high. Still got half a week til 3 weeks so I'll do them then and see if I can get the other one happy.
20230608_070030.jpg

I think with the bigger pots they spend more time early on making roots than plant. Give it a few more days and see if they don't turn a corner and start packing on the size. If I'm reading correctly you aren't even at day 21 yet? They look good for just a couple weeks.

Back