Indoor Blueberry cookies

I think with the bigger pots they spend more time early on making roots than plant. Give it a few more days and see if they don't turn a corner and start packing on the size. If I'm reading correctly you aren't even at day 21 yet? They look good for just a couple weeks.

Yeah their quite young. I'm just worried that I can't get 1 happy when the others are thriving. I know pheno types develop differently but I thought there reaction to environment would all be the same

LANGUAGE WARNING!!! I HATE FUCKING ANTS. I check the girls after there feed and v what's around the struggling one. Ants. Not on the plant but along the feeding hose thats half set up in the tent and out to a crack in the cornace on the wall. So my trusty ant rid that is always around is somehow miss placed. So I gotta spray. Away from the plants along the hose and through to the wall. Then wipe the little fuckers and any remnants of the spray up. I'm not sure what they would be after but hopefully that's the last of them

Day 11 day13 of the unhappy one

Attachments

• 20230606_060213.jpg
    20230606_060213.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 5
  • 20230608_232358.jpg
    20230608_232358.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 6
I've never had autos take off like this. At 18 days old they are flying. I've set the auto feeder up and set it for 2 feeds per day at this stage. I'll top them at 3 weeks and then bend them over. Hoping at this rate they won't stress too much and will keep storming along and I can get some decent lst done.
20230611_185446.jpg

@Del boy @St. Tom @Bob's Auto's @blue

I've never had autos take off like this. At 18 days old they are flying. I've set the auto feeder up and set it for 2 feeds per day at this stage. I'll top them at 3 weeks and then bend them over. Hoping at this rate they won't stress too much and will keep storming along and I can get some decent lst done.View attachment 1602475

@Del boy @St. Tom @Bob's Auto's @blue
The 2 at back are looking ok the 1 at the front is still not looking great are you watering till you get some run off yet :thumbsup:

The 2 at back are looking ok the 1 at the front is still not looking great are you watering till you get some run off yet 

I haven't yet because they are so young I didn't want to drown them. It started coming right and then I let it dry out a little too much. It's still growing just won't start praying

Hello not all plants pray i have 2 out of 4 that pray have you checked to see if the bottom of the pot is wet as if you get dry spots in coco it will deff stunt your plants and FCK your PH up

Hello not all plants pray i have 2 out of 4 that pray have you checked to see if the bottom of the pot is wet as if you get dry spots in coco it will deff stunt your plants and FCK your PH up

No I haven't even though of that. Pre charged the coco and from I've found it normally keeps moist a fair way down from the top.

These still seam to be flying. Adjusted a tie or 2 but apart from that still going strong. 20 days old and hopefully another 2 to 3 weeks of this and they will flower into big juicy budskims. 

Attachments

• 20230613_184622.jpg
    20230613_184622.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 6
Back