Indoor Blueberry cookies

20230805_134111.jpg

Why you not put 4 plants in??? The Big Fan kick out and buy small fans and add another Plant next time. Looks good.

The Light looks interesting!

Can someone recommend them? I still using 4x54 watt cob leds maybe it's better the light with much better spectrum then the single cob leds?

I found this Panel 240w https://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B0B42FY5S6/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_4?smid=A1GXDJM0EH51IQ&psc=1

What you think?

Be nice to know which Samsung leds it has. There is quite a big gap in the par map from the outsides to inside. But I'm not a light expert by any means. I used to have mould issues as I never had enough airflow or the funds to get a decent environment so the big fan was how I fixed the issues. As I'm slowly getting a bigger budget I'll most likely go to 4 plants down track possibly next grow. I'd personally look at lights that are more common like spider farmer, Mars or even viparspectra as information on them is plentiful. I bought this one as its a local company and I could get plenty of 1 on 1 information on them..

Some of the chop. Cant complain with yeild so far. Everything even underneath seamed quite dense. Not super rock hard but it's also mainly an indica dominant strain. Surprised the police weren't called because a neighbour up the street called me and told me he could smell it and had noticed his neighbour sniffing the air as he walked up the driveway. My house stinks. The street stinks but first grow with this strain is not bad.
20230812_192032.jpg
20230812_191414.jpg

20230812_185746.jpg

Back