Indoor Blueberry cookies

me personally bro id wait a few more days also are these coco or soil girls as I top everything that I've ever grown

Coco mate. A local company made this lot and it's a very dark color. I've topped before in the 20 dark mark or 4 lats. I think 1 is the only 1 without atleast the 4. Is this what you go off

Topped 3 and fimmed one. I'll I'll start pulling them over once they start moving again
20230922_214427.jpg

22 days. Look at the ugly duckling in the corner. Not sure if I'm feeding enough. I'm only giving approximately 1 litre a day. The coco hasn't dried out at all and they are growing well apart from old twisty in the corner.
20230924_205200.jpg

Bit of training. Dripper is set up and working well. 2 feeds per day for a minute. Need to make and over flow drain somehow but that's engineering me problem.
20230927_063730.jpg

22 days. Look at the ugly duckling in the corner. Not sure if I'm feeding enough. I'm only giving approximately 1 litre a day. The coco hasn't dried out at all and they are growing well apart from old twisty in the corner. View attachment 1634214
Do you know what your nutrient strength is ppm/ec in that litre solution?

Day 30. Last batch of veg nutes. Introduced mammoth p aswell. 2 on the right aren't doing much but the 2 on the left hopefully will be good yeilders. When are people removing the bottom growth out I can never get it right
20231002_193138.jpg

I don't have much confidence in this grow. They don't seam to be developing at the same rate. My fim didn't work very well and I had some issues with a plant braking slightly. Obviously I'll keep going with it to see what more i learn but it's not looking to be a big winner yet. Day 33
20231005_191913.jpg

I don't have much confidence in this grow. They don't seam to be developing at the same rate. My fim didn't work very well and I had some issues with a plant braking slightly. Obviously I'll keep going with it to see what more i learn but it's not looking to be a big winner yet. Day 33 View attachment 1636549
They look alright, you'd be surprised how they bounce back, broken branches produce additional growth hormones that assist the plant and often become much stronger ;)

Back