Indoor Blueberry cookies

if its stuff from very early on I throw it in the bin so depending on how long you have left and if it resembles a bud just airy I just chop it and put it in my trim bag as I always have 1 of those . Also last night I took all the tops of my first cheese puffs but I'm gonna leave the lowers another few days and see if I can get anything worth saving

Yeah right so harvesting in 2 hits. I'd hoped to have a crack at dry ice keif once I've ran it through the trimmer so I spose the larf at the bottom isn't a complete waste

No real changes, 17 days to go. Hopefully the yeild gods will be good to me but I can never really pick it. Had a pretty good run with no major issues. Temps haven't been too bad and I've learnt a fair bit. Generally been pretty smooth. Just hope they keep up there end of the bargain
20230726_204006.jpg

I think the yellowing at this point is just going to be the natural fade as the plant finishes up. I'd leave them on until they get very dry, brown, and crispy, let the plant pull everything from them first. Molasses needs to be added 2 weeks prior to the finish. It doesn't feed the plant, it feeds the soil biome that in turn produce what the plant wants. You could certainly blend it into your current feed and it won't hurt anything. Just be sure to do it right before you water and don't let it sit around with all that sugar. Also, look for blackstrap unsulphured molasses. Good luck!

I think the yellowing at this point is just going to be the natural fade as the plant finishes up. I'd leave them on until they get very dry, brown, and crispy, let the plant pull everything from them first. Molasses needs to be added 2 weeks prior to the finish. It doesn't feed the plant, it feeds the soil biome that in turn produce what the plant wants. You could certainly blend it into your current feed and it won't hurt anything. Just be sure to do it right before you water and don't let it sit around with all that sugar. Also, look for blackstrap unsulphured molasses. Good luck!

Ok. I might just leave the it then.i have some non suffered black strap there but like you said most likely too late.

Ffs. What a disappointment. I thought I had plenty of light penetrating the canopy but instead I missed all this bud below. It's soft and not really doing much. Ahhh fuck always something. It was against the back of the tent and I hasn't paid much attention
20230802_204216.jpg

Back