Indoor Blueberry cookies

You live and learn everyday with this plant next time you will be on it but looking good

3 options -

1) Staggered harvest. Take off all the best from the top when they are ready and leave those ones a few more days and see if they don't improve or finish up better.

2) Leave them and use them for making edibles or experimenting with hash making. Since it's not your best stuff there is no worry if you mess up. Great for learning and trying things.

3) Cut em and chuck em now. hahaha

I am a big fan of option 2 as I like to muck around with things.

8 days before they come down.
20230804_193519.jpg

Have you checked the trich's yet or are you going by what the breeder states 

Just going by the breeder. I might see if I can find my camera but they have to come down by a certain date anyway unfortunately. They seam to be fading out nicely and buds don't seam to be increasing much more so hopefully the breeder has it right this time

The breeder times are just a guide you are better of to get a cheap loup and go by trichs else it prob be no where near done and ruin your smoke :thumbsup:

You have gone to a lot of effort growing it so better to be safe then sorry and get it spot on and be rewarded for your hard work instead of disapointment :smokeit:

You have gone to a lot of effort growing it so better to be safe then sorry and get it spot on and be rewarded for your hard work instead of disapointment 

This is true. The plant has faded out alot more then I usually get. I'll see if I can pick up a loupe somewhere and have a look

Back