Indoor Blueberry cookies

So I've had a few smell issues so I've put in a new carbon filter and used the old one on another fan to try scrubbing the air aswell. Hope it'll be enough to get me through as I really don't want any un wanted company. Really need to go to a 6inch filter instead of dodging up 4s.
20230724_165858.jpg
Screenshot_20230724_180241_Govee Home.jpg
20230724_165852.jpg

Like Del said, you can certainly trim them off.

OR!

If you make edibles they are perfect for that and also for trying new things. Like dry ice hash! You don't want to screw up good top end stuff for experiments but keeping your less than ideal lowers gives you material to play with.

We use a lot of the lowers for dry ice hash and then make edibles from that. Since there is plenty I use the really small micron bag so the hash is as light and clean as possible. Then you get less "weedy" tasing edibles. Waste not want not! Good luck!

if its stuff from very early on I throw it in the bin so depending on how long you have left and if it resembles a bud just airy I just chop it and put it in my trim bag as I always have 1 of those . Also last night I took all the tops of my first cheese puffs but I'm gonna leave the lowers another few days and see if I can get anything worth saving

Back