Indoor Blueberry cookies

Day 55. When my de-humidifier shows up will that help increase bud size or tightness by lowering the humidity or is the drop in humidity just to avoid moulds and wpm.
20230718_191638.jpg

Day 55. When my de-humidifier shows up will that help increase bud size or tightness by lowering the humidity or is the drop in humidity just to avoid moulds and wpm. View attachment 1615712
Hello low humidty does make buds a bit harder and solid but not much it all depends on gentics more sativa tight buds and indica loser buds and feed plays a part to :thumbsup:

Hello i just grow i dont worry about that. My lights grow good smoke thats all i need to know if you get what i mean :thumbsup:

So I fed an extra litre per plant and it seamed to fill my trays. So last night I cut back to just half litre more then what I was using trying to find a happy medium. My de-humidifier also showed up so I've squeezed that in fhsre also and it has lowered my rh slightly allowing some heat to stay. I do have to say I think thsse are the fasted plants I've grown and being able to push them along further may help. Anyway this is day 56 so 24 approx to get to the advertised 80
20230719_220404.jpg

So I fed an extra litre per plant and it seamed to fill my trays. So last night I cut back to just half litre more then what I was using trying to find a happy medium. My de-humidifier also showed up so I've squeezed that in fhsre also and it has lowered my rh slightly allowing some heat to stay. I do have to say I think thsse are the fasted plants I've grown and being able to push them along further may help. Anyway this is day 56 so 24 approx to get to the advertised 80 View attachment 1616159
looks nice :goodluck: have a better harvest,happy growing

Back