Bloom boosters, thoughts please.

Ps how much of each for a full photo grow ie, 5l of a and b each 5l of boost etc etc coz I have no idea used biobizz last time lol
in a year (5 grows ) iv gone through
5 liters of A+B
1 liter calmag
1 liter katana roots
1 liter silicon
1 litter pk 9/18
3 liters sumo boost
1 liter dragon force

in a year (5 grows ) iv gone through
5 liters of A+B
1 liter calmag
1 liter katana roots
1 liter silicon
1 litter pk 9/18
3 liters sumo boost
1 liter dragon force
Well I'm doing 8 plants. Photos so I'm just trying to work out what I need as I'm skint and don't wanna buy more than needed just yet. Haha

Well I'm doing 8 plants. Photos so I'm just trying to work out what I need as I'm skint and don't wanna buy more than needed just yet. Haha
just buy the 1 liter bottels of coco A+B and sumo boost and get the rest in 250ml that should get you 1 full grow very close anyways get more when you can afford it :thumbsup: some places you can find there complete starter kit for around 80 quid
View media item 21277

just buy the 1 liter bottels of coco A+B and sumo boost and get the rest in 250ml that should get you 1 full grow very close anyways get more when you can afford it :thumbsup: some places you can find there complete starter kit for around 80 quid
View media item 21277
You're a top man hahha. The guy in growell told me I'd need 5l boost 10l of a and b 5 of each, 5l rhizotonic, 1l pk13/14, and something else all came to about 400 quid.

You're a top man hahha. The guy in growell told me I'd need 5l boost 10l of a and b 5 of each, 5l rhizotonic, 1l pk13/14, and something else all came to about 400 quid.
yea growshop staff can be sketchy some times trying to push loads of shit on people the starter kit will get yo most of the way through your first grow like i said just buy what you can when you have the cash

Trichome Farmer's results are Mighty fine. Here is another option if interested.

Attachments

• 100_1486.JPG
    100_1486.JPG
    275.7 KB · Views: 12
Back