Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

I find under high intensity white light that my pics.always.look lighter than in person and a iphone im dissapointed sir hippy there the devils work lol you need a samsung saveing up for another they have great cameras

You Samsung people make me laugh. I saw in RG new show the other day someone banging on about how you shouldn’t join the apple machine, you should go with Samsung. Gervais was like, Samsung isn’t made by two old ladies in Korea you know! It’s a global mega corporation! Lol

Samsung’s are for the technical or geeky among us dude. Apple is for those who don’t like to think [emoji3] [emoji106]

You will never be able to convince me I need a Samsung. My old brain would simply refuse to change over [emoji23]

BTW my apple phone is happy with a small “a” for apple, but when I type Samsung it autocorrects to a capital “A” [emoji23][emoji23]

Madness

You Samsung people make me laugh. I saw in RG new show the other day someone banging on about how you shouldn’t join the apple machine, you should go with Samsung. Gervais was like, Samsung isn’t made by two old ladies in Korea you know! It’s a global mega corporation! Lol

Samsung’s are for the technical or geeky among us dude. Apple is for those who don’t like to think [emoji3] [emoji106]

You will never be able to convince me I need a Samsung. My old brain would simply refuse to change over [emoji23]

BTW my apple phone is happy with a small “a” for apple, but when I type Samsung it autocorrects to a capital “A” [emoji23][emoji23]

Madness
Hahaha I dunno about all that iv aleays hated apple even before I knew the bad stuff about them so its not a bisaed opion it genuinely my own and.the.reasonli like samsung isa basically a carbon copy of a iphone but its not one hahhaha yup that the logic I live my life by

Hahaha I dunno about all that iv aleays hated apple even before I knew the bad stuff about them so its not a bisaed opion it genuinely my own and.the.reasonli like samsung isa basically a carbon copy of a iphone but its not one hahhaha yup that the logic I live my life by

Oh I hate apple mate. But I honestly think you’re deluded if you think Samsung is any different! All global mega corporations are really bad. But unfortunately small local companies don’t make smart phones [emoji23]

Just be careful of viruses etc on ya Samsung [emoji23]

Oh I hate apple mate. But I honestly think you’re deluded if you think Samsung is any different! All global mega corporations are really bad. But unfortunately small local companies don’t make smart phones [emoji23]

Just be careful of viruses etc on ya Samsung [emoji23]
i know there the same in theroy but at least samsung will fix your phone if it breaks not just sell you a new one the lesser of two evils is how i look at it the hilary vs trump delema i call it fucked it you do fucked if you dont hahaha :pass:

i know there the same in theroy but at least samsung will fix your phone if it breaks not just sell you a new one the lesser of two evils is how i look at it the hilary vs trump delema i call it fucked it you do fucked if you dont hahaha :pass:

Yeah I get it mate. I honestly do. Apple is just easier for me as I’m dumb.

I have to say I’ve never had to send back or repair an iPhone so I think I’m either lucky or careful [emoji23]

I would love to live in a world with no phones mate. Awesome.

As for Hilary vs Trump, I think the answer to that one is Canada dude [emoji106]

To be ruled by Trudeau?? I'd rather live in a country run by Mr.Blobby, than that toby
:crying:

Anything better than an insane businessman with power issues and gropey hands! [emoji23]

And who said ruled mate? I’m self governed personally. As we all are on here to an extent!

Anything better than an insane businessman with power issues and gropey hands! [emoji23]

And who said ruled mate? I’m self governed personally. As we all are on here to an extent!
:face:
Self governed? Hows the illegal weed thing going? :crying:
1,000,000 people took to the streets to protest the Iraq war, we went anyway. Theresa May didn't even consult us, she just bombed Syria regardless. The British voted Brexit, now the House of Lords has just overturned that vote. We are 100% ruled.
Try taking your kid out of school for a mid term holiday..grow tobacco in your garden.

:face:
Self governed? Hows the illegal weed thing going? :crying:
1,000,000 people took to the streets to protest the Iraq war, we went anyway. Theresa May didn't even consult us, she just bombed Syria regardless. The British voted Brexit, now the House of Lords has just overturned that vote. We are 100% ruled.
Try taking your kid out of school for a mid term holiday..grow tobacco in your garden.

You’re missing my point. I am self governed. I do what I want not what they tell me to do. Like growing weed?

All politicians are the same. It’s about their career not the people.

I couldn’t give a wank who’s in charge here or there. I live my life my way.

Put your kid in a non main stream school like I did. You’d be surprised what you can do [emoji106]

As for baccy in the garden I’ve grown weed out there so would happily grow baccy. The rules are there to be broken.

Back