Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

NPK 4-3-3
100% Organic Plant Feed
containing a quick acting dose of Silicon, Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium that is rapidly absorbed by your plants.

The benefits of Silicium Flash is available to the plants immediately - resulting in lush, green, healthy plants right from the start. The remaining nutrients are slowly released over a period of two months.

Silicium Flash only needs to be added when preparing the growing medium or for treating nutrient deficiencies.

Silicium increases the plants resistance to heat, drought, pests and pathogens. It boosts the absorption of nutrients producing stronger plants with higher yields.

Ask and you shall receive [emoji3]

Basically feeds them from the start, makes em strong and healthy, and helps them be more resistant. Win win win [emoji106]
So you just add it to the coco with the rest of the kit?

Sent from a rock in the sea!

I have a question regarding Biotabs....

Say I wanted to do a Scrog or a long veg on a photoperiod plant, how would I go about feeding it? Would I just add more tabs when they look hungry and continue with the Boom Boom spray?

I have a question regarding Biotabs....

Say I wanted to do a Scrog or a long veg on a photoperiod plant, how would I go about feeding it? Would I just add more tabs when they look hungry and continue with the Boom Boom spray?

I'd say :yeahthat: , its exactly what im doing for outdoor im running this year. Along with occasional orgatrex feeds.

Back