Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

Hippy_BiotabsF70

Formerly Hippy71
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Everything
Howdy AFN :pass: :welcome: :biggrin:

Another day and another journal! This time for Mephisto Grape Crinkle grown with the full BIOTABS range. Organic weed! :thumbsup:

My place is full so this one is living elsewhere with my GF. She has very similar kit to me ;)

Strain: Mephisto Grape Crinkle. I grew one of these with synthetic nutes and it was bloody lovely! So really keen to try one using organic Biotabs. It's really nice, unusual weed, with very complex smells and taste, and a really good, solid, satisfying hybrid high. The high is a bit similar to AvT for me personally. Love it. It's so frosty and very strong, an awesome all rounder.

Nutrients: Biotabs full line up, including all the soil amendment bits, plus PK Booster Tee and Bio PK. Will also add some Bat poop au naturel and dolomite lime to the coco. Haven't decided on what pot to use yet; autopot, square pot or air pot? Have started her in a root riot and will probably pot up to a 3 or 4 litre pot in a few days or so.

Disclosure: I bought some bits and received some bits as a gift from the good folk at BT.

Lighting: Started off under 100w of Maxibright T5 flouros and then will go under Citizen CLU048 1212 cobs, 3500k. Starting off on 24/0 and will change to 20/4 lighting tonight. I may even get her under a 315 CMH at some point, logistics allowing ;)

Environment: Small tent, Phresh Hyperfan Silenced extractor and Can Lite carbon filter. She's currently in a non-heated propagator (plastic box with a lid!).

Good Vibes: Lots of Roots Rock Reggae played to the girls to promote the correct vibrations and send out positive energy :jointman:

Mission: To grow high quality organic weed with minimal impact on the Planet and environment. Low energy, low impact, positive vibes.

Today is Day 3 and the little Grape Crinkle baby is just up and unfolding her cotyledons !!

:bighug: :welcome: :thumbsup:

Photos to follow shortly.......

I don't like to, but I'm gonna do the AFN roll call on this one to spread the organic love and positive vibes!

@Ryker604 @stoney T @Spanglish @TheMongol @Eclectic Elle @Wile e Peyote @archie gemmill @Need4Weed @Arsenal and the original sources of knowledge @A-Train @autobeast

Anyone I have forgotten please excuse my rudeness! :biggrin: :shrug:

Last edited:
Howdy AFN :pass: :welcome: [emoji3]

Another day and another journal! This time for Mephisto Grape Crinkle grown with the full BIOTABS range. Organic weed! [emoji106]

My place is full so this one is living elsewhere with my GF. She has very similar kit to me ;)

Strain: Mephisto Grape Crinkle. I grew one of these with synthetic nutes and it was bloody lovely! So really keen to try one using organic Biotabs. It's really nice, unusual weed, with very complex smells and taste, and a really good, solid, satisfying hybrid high. The high is a bit similar to AvT for me personally. Love it. It's so frosty and very strong, an awesome all rounder.

Nutrients: Biotabs full line up, including all the soil amendment bits, plus PK Booster Tee and Bio PK. Will also add some Bat poop au naturel and dolomite lime to the coco. Haven't decided on what pot to use yet; autopot, square pot or air pot? Have started her in a root riot and will probably pot up to a 3 or 4 litre pot in a few days or so.

Lighting: Started off under 100w of Maxibright T5 flouros and then will go under Citizen CLU048 1212 cobs, 3500k. Starting off on 24/0 and will change to 20/4 lighting tonight. I may even get her under a 315 CMH at some point, logistics allowing ;)

Environment: Small tent, Phresh Hyperfan Silenced extractor and Can Lite carbon filter. She's currently in a non-heated propagator (plastic box with a lid!).

Good Vibes: Lots of Roots Rock Reggae played to the girls to promote the correct vibrations and send out positive energy :jointman:

Mission: To grow high quality organic weed with minimal impact on the Planet and environment. Low energy, low impact, positive vibes.

Today is Day 3 and the little Grape Crinkle baby is just up and unfolding her cotyledons !!

:bighug: :welcome: [emoji106]

Photos to follow shortly.......

I don't like to, but I'm gonna do the AFN roll call on this one to spread the organic love and positive vibes!

@Ryker604 @stoney T @Spanglish @TheMongol @Eclectic Elle @Wile e Peyote @archie gemmill @Need4Weed @Arsenal and the original sources of knowledge @A-Train @autobeast

Anyone I have forgotten please excuse my rudeness! [emoji3] :shrug:
Suuuuuuubbed [emoji109][emoji109][emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Welcome Dude! :pass:

Just flipped my photos to 12/12 a few days ago mate. First time I've turned my lights off! :crying:
It freaked me the fook out going to 12/12 [emoji16]but the only difference is you can't check your plants whenever you want other than that it's all golden [emoji106]

A few pics of set up etc.

Tabs man! Waay aye pet. In your mind, remove the bud boosters at the bottom and replace with Biotabs Bio PK as that what I will be using.

747ca2c83d3f2da294c3f199c7da3d12.jpg

Cobs. 250w. These will be altered slightly for a smaller tent. Should be decent PPFD in there :)

c94f893a8fe461543bf10301edcc81e9.jpg

Vibrations courtesy of a Dynacord XA2 active PA rig. You would not believe the quality of the sound that this thing produces. Oh my goodness. Crystal clear and so balanced even at very low volume which is unusual for a large system. Can be used as house hifi :)

62db24e5ddfd20c971d0d40b871435b0.jpg

Grape Crinkle baby just waking up :)

6ed73879d1fd73f42be90e0b007ddaa1.jpg

That’s all folks.

It freaked me the fook out going to 12/12 [emoji16]but the only difference is you can't check your plants whenever you want other than that it's all golden [emoji106]

Me too man! I was shittin it! Now it’s a relief when the lights go off and we all relax together lol.

Back