Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

Subbed up as always and always a pleasure :d5:. After having these Double Grapes I wanna see what the Grape Crinkle can do and you already praised them before. Before I forget, nice GF you have there dude and with better growing skills than you as I understand :smoking:.

And stop lying to the masses that that Dynacord PA can be used as a house hi-fi. You live in a mansion or what? :crying:

Haha come in mate, come in :)

What you having, Paella or Fish n Chips and a Cup o Tea ?? ;)

Haha cheers matey would have to go with the Fish n Chips and a cuppa is good too, i will bring a good stash of AvT nuggets and sounds like we all set for some fun ;)

Subbed up as always and always a pleasure :d5:. After having these Double Grapes I wanna see what the Grape Crinkle can do and you already praised them before. Before I forget, nice GF you have there dude and with better growing skills than you as I understand :smoking:.

And stop lying to the masses that that Dynacord PA can be used as a house hi-fi. You live in a mansion or what? :crying:

Mate I am SERIOUSLY punching above my weight with my GF! She is awesome, green fingered, hippy, covered in ink, and an absolute stunner! WTF? :shrug:

And yeah she grows smellier weed than me! :crying: (bastard)

No dude no mansion, just a 1st floor flat :crying:

It has to work for a living the XA2 :pass:

Back