Nutrients Biotabs, Mephisto Grape Crinkle, Cobs, 315 CMH, Coco

Anyone who uses synthetic nutes in a res.....

Could you please recommend a REALLY QUIET water pump to churn up the res for my photoperiod plants please? Quiet, cheap, simple. No air stones or anything, just something to swirl the water around.

Ta :thumbsup:

Man, you're living my dream --->a growing girlfriend!:smoking:
Since i had my last photoperiod grow i realized the relief of 12/11 in a very positiv way, i was more chilled without 20/4 or 24.:shrug:
And of course i'll follow along for the ride!:pass:

Man, you're living my dream --->a growing girlfriend!:smoking:
Since i had my last photoperiod grow i realized the relief of 12/11 in a very positiv way, i was more chilled without 20/4 or 24.:shrug:
And of course i'll follow along for the ride!:pass:

I know mate, I'm living my dream too! She not only grows but is very spiritual and psychedelic shall we say! :thumbsup:

My GF pointed out that my tent was a "massive energetic elephant" in the bedroom and she's right! For the first time I have extraction so the tent is all sealed up with no light leaks. And 12 hours of silence EVERY night :)

Glad to have you here dude :pass:

Anyone who uses synthetic nutes in a res.....

Could you please recommend a REALLY QUIET water pump to churn up the res for my photoperiod plants please? Quiet, cheap, simple. No air stones or anything, just something to swirl the water around.

Ta [emoji106]
I used to run a small water pump in my res don't bother now never noticed the difference tbh its now in my x stream cloner Google the 12 site x stream cloner it should tell you what water pumps in there it's quite [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I used to run a small water pump in my res don't bother now never noticed the difference tbh its now in my x stream cloner Google the 12 site x stream cloner it should tell you what water pumps in there it's quite [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hmmm I may try without then dude and just give it a stir a couple of times a day?

Back