Nutrients Biotabs Communal Battle Thread with Seed-Stockers and Fastbuds genetics!

Fast buds orange sherbet day 55 I think biotab grow very happy with the biotabs be using them again . Out of the three biotab grows this is first to bud rest are at 70 days and jus started flower. Started this one a couple weeks after 4/20
AED9D107-2EDA-4799-809E-4556A65E34D9.jpeg
34B808B2-8530-4684-B70B-E8A8827AF731.jpeg
06D6D109-4D04-4087-BD8E-A92C91DD100D.jpeg

Day #28 end of week 4
VPD looking good thanks to stable temps and humidity. I think I'll give it another week before reducing the RH and aiming for a VPD of 1.1
Screenshot_20200702-163912_Pulse.jpg

Unfortunately we have another failed attempt for at least one of each, so the dead ones will be removed from the tent this week.
20200702_164308.jpg
20200702_163527.jpg
20200702_163446.jpg
20200702_163126.jpg
20200702_163050.jpg

@Trichome farmer
Anyhow... considering only one of each has survived, I'll take FB WCC and SS PP as my battle plants. SS BBG and FB OS will be removed from the tent later this week, unless miracles happen and they come back to life of course!
:biggrin::bighug:

Happy growing all.

My wedding cheesecake has just been harvested at day 73 and this will be my first organic plant I've ever grown
Screenshot_20200706_141412_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

My Northern Lights comes down today. Tiny bit of mould in one flower, my fault. I haven't been here to put them in when it rains, she caught a lot of rain and I knew she would get some, checked her hourly for a few days, got the mould early. She has been a pleasure to grow. Spicey smelling buds, not to stinky, but get close on a warm day, you know it. Great leaf/bud ratio, and a lovely solid nug. I can't wait to smoke her.

Now, to the not so good bit......I started 8 seeds, finished with 2 plants, and of those, only the Northern Lights was desirable, the Wedding Cheese Cake had everything, just a really poor bud structure, piss poor actually, which is killing me, 'cos it's a lovely smoke. I've had a couple of uncured bud joints, and it tastes great, smooth smoke, and a smell that for me is unique, a mix of cheese and tetra fish food, doesn't sound very sexy, but it's really nice. But that structure really pisses on the fire.

I will grow them both again, but the germ rates, and twisted plant issues are always in the back of my mind, and those odds 2 out of 8.....

Northern Lights, please excuse the out of focus shots, but you try taking pics, on one leg, camera in one hand, crutch in the other :crying:
IMG_6239.JPG
IMG_6240.JPG
IMG_6241.JPG
IMG_6242.JPG
IMG_6243.JPG

The quality of my seeds was suspect as well mate, Loads of no germs, dodgy when they came up. I have 2 out of 8, and the wedding cheesecake I've got, is going straight in the bubble hash sack, it smells the part, covered in sticky tric's, but the bud structure look like something you'd see hanging in a budgies cage, stringy and thin, really disappointing. Even my NL that looks great, is a bit lacking in the terp profile, smells a bit 'grassy'

I won't be growing Fastbuds again

I'm sorry you've had a negative experience... I'm happy to replace non-germinated seeds if you'd like. I hope you reconsider growing our genetics in the future!

@Trichome farmer BioTabs and FastBuds Wedding Cheesecake - Day 71 - Harvested! Wet weight is 248g. Very easy to trim, not very bushy and it has a very nice aroma! It is a joy to grow, except the early flowering had some burnt tips, apart from it, just plain easy with BioTabs water only and just watched it to get fatter everyday! Thanks BioTabs and @Fast Buds Heather gave me a chance to grow this beautiful plant!

Day 71.jpg

@Trichome farmer BioTabs and FastBuds Wedding Cheesecake - Day 71 - Harvested! Wet weight is 248g. Very easy to trim, not very bushy and it has a very nice aroma! It is a joy to grow, except the early flowering had some burnt tips, apart from it, just plain easy with BioTabs water only and just watched it to get fatter everyday! Thanks BioTabs and @Fast Buds Heather gave me a chance to grow this beautiful plant!

View attachment 1213068
Nice!!! Well done, she looks great! WIll be interested to hear your smoke report later =). Happy Harvest!!!

Nice!!! Well done, she looks great! WIll be interested to hear your smoke report later =). Happy Harvest!!!
Thanks! This is the first time I grew from Fast Buds and really impressed with it! I must admit, I didn't expect much from it but the smell intrigues me a lot and can't wait to try it after it cures properly. It will be a few more weeks but I think it is worth the wait. Smoke report will follow once we have tried it.

Morning all, here my wedding cheese cake on day 44 above coco, I’ve super cropped her a few times so she didn’t burst through the roof of the tent but she’s starting to pack the weight on now, I’m giving her the pk boost every 5 days and she seems to be reacting to it nicely! Have a good day all! :thumbsup:
4C7B6B15-CBFA-41E0-8013-A93A41200A56.jpeg

Back