Bio Bizz Knowledge base

How often, and what quantity do you water?

I'm confused about the fact that it seems as though every body here is adding feed to every watering or every other?
I have gold label special light mix dirt and I have been using Bio Bizz root juice, heaven and grow.
Plants are a mix of 20 and 25 days old.
I havent given them anything for a week now and they are still a dark green colour.
I would be worried that if I gave them a dose of grow again they would have an N overload.
Which is why I'm so confused that seemingly all the people using BIO BIZZ on this thread recommend with every watering.
Every water mate. BioBizz feeds the dirt, not so much the plant. Keep it going in at a steady rate, read the plants, too green back off gro, too light, up the feed. 3 or 4 days after a water is when you'll see the real results, Biobizz takes time to work it's magic

I have used biobizz light mix for years now.and i dont feed my plants anything but water till week 3 to 4 of life.dont need to and it does do everything for u.its pure magic for plants.happy growing every1;)

I have used biobizz light mix for years now.and i dont feed my plants anything but water till week 3 to 4 of life.dont need to and it does do everything for u.its pure magic for plants.happy growing every1;)
I normally hit mine a little earlier than yours, say day 10. But heaven and Acti Vera I use (if I have them) from the start, and root juice of course

Before i drop my auto bean into the lightmix.i add first, dutch pro mutli total, keep all the goodies in the soil good.really good stuff.and i add dutch pro ,take root, aswell .then the baby plant has all it needs for 4 weeks of life.i then give them plain tap water for 4 weeks then hit with feed;) also the biobizz fishmix is something i want to try.seen growers get amazing results and plants really enjoy it.all in good time;) happy growing every1;)

And if any grower that is using biobizz lightmix.ur waisting ur time messing with ph.biobizz lightmix is ph perfect and keeps itself in range so u dont have to ,no shit!! It works relax and see for urself.also biobizz is ph perfect there for is designed to work best with ph perfect feeds, advanced nutrients ph perfect grow and bloom.combine the 2 and ur on to a winner.u really cnt go wrong;) hope this helps;)

@Ribbzzy I normally water every 3 days.
Plants are in gold label light mix
Plant are between 28 and 33 days old
I've been giving them 0.5ml grow, 0.5ml top max and 1ml heaven per litre of water once a week and then are a good green colour some even on the dark green side.
Very mild burnt tips which tell me that im on the borderline of giving to much even.

So Im confused how the Bio Bizz grower on this page are using like 4 times the dose I am and with every watering...

@Ribbzzy I normally water every 3 days.
Plants are in gold label light mix
Plant are between 28 and 33 days old
I've been giving them 0.5ml grow, 0.5ml top max and 1ml heaven per litre of water once a week and then are a good green colour some even on the dark green side.
Very mild burnt tips which tell me that im on the borderline of giving to much even.

So Im confused how the Bio Bizz grower on this page are using like 4 times the dose I am and with every watering...
My plants are around day 35ish, and let's take my Sour Bubbly Cush, 2 times a week roughly, she'll get 2.5ml grow, 3ml, Heaven, 3ml Alg a mic, 3ml Bloom, thats per liter, and usually drinking a full 2 liters. I can't explain why your plants would need so little feed, care to put up some pics?

Also, feeding top max so early seems excessive, its a flower stimulator, so I'd normally wait till the last 3 weeks, then hit them at 4ml ml per liter

:pass:

Last edited:
Bro that's what I thought about using top max so early! But there's a number of growers on this thread who have posted there feeding schedule and it includes 1ml of top max starting at week 2!!
For example Duck Commander on page 8
And Captain Howdy on page 11
At first I was like wtf.. but when I saw a few people doing it I thought it must be normal.
I must say the Bio Bizz nutrient schedule that came with my 5pack box of nute's from them does recommend using from the 3rd week.. check it in the photo..

Maybe I am using too little in general of the grow and bloom..
I just thought from he color and growth they were on point and I've had nute burn before so am careful..
Check my pics out and see what you think..
And thanks for the help bro :d5:

Attachments

• IMG_0457.jpg
    IMG_0457.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0458.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0459.jpg
    IMG_0459.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0460.jpg