Bio Bizz Knowledge base

Biobizz rules. I love knowing my meds are organic. Natures way! I use Allmix, Grow and Bloom. Now I've got it dialled in, I don't have to alter PH or any messing around. I'm also stealth and growing just for my personal needs, so quality over quantity is important.
Great company, great products as far as I'm concerned. :)
so does this work the same as the light mix? i read on the website that its got a self regulating system but from what ive done in the past and what my friend does he keeps the PH down to 6.1 and works just fine? because obviously there saying you shouldnt have to ajust the PH but imo i had problems when not PHing the water.

so does this work the same as the light mix? i read on the website that its got a self regulating system but from what ive done in the past and what my friend does he keeps the PH down to 6.1 and works just fine? because obviously there saying you shouldnt have to ajust the PH but imo i had problems when not PHing the water.

Well it will depend on the ph of your run off. All I'm saying is I don't have to adjust, the nutes level things out. If you look at Biobizz nutrient schedule, it tells you amounts for both Allmix and Lightmix.

Well it will depend on the ph of your run off. All I'm saying is I don't have to adjust, the nutes level things out. If you look at Biobizz nutrient schedule, it tells you amounts for both Allmix and Lightmix.

Yah I got the feed scedule u just feed more grow when using light mix, I don't chuck my runoff away either so just didn't no if u had to ph the light mix , but must depend what ur waters like spose everyone is different plus u use all mix

Guys, can i use cannazym along with BBizz nutes? if so, should i mix it with the nute solution? :help:

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, can i use cannazym along with BBizz nutes? if so, should i mix it with the nute solution? :help:

I just found this package http://www.3ch.co.uk/biobizz-try-pack-outdoors.html which contains Bio-Bloom 250ml, Fish-Mix 250ml and Top Max 250ml. For a couple of plants it seems like a complete program? I am going to use all-mix soil which I know I won't need to feed for a few weeks. Firstly does anyone recommend this combination of nutrients? and secondly does anyone recommend all mix with these nutrients? Thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -

I just found this package http://www.3ch.co.uk/biobizz-try-pack-outdoors.html which contains Bio-Bloom 250ml, Fish-Mix 250ml and Top Max 250ml. For a couple of plants it seems like a complete program? I am going to use all-mix soil which I know I won't need to feed for a few weeks. Firstly does anyone recommend this combination of nutrients? and secondly does anyone recommend all mix with these nutrients? Thanks in advance
I just read the Bio Bizz feed chart and that helped but still want some info more tailored to autos :)

Biobizz surely deserves much love. I can't get enough of reading this answer they wrote me, about if I should/could use Root Juice longer than what they suggest in their feeding charts

+ Max Rep Si :slap: for taking the timts of great info for the new grower.

Gotta run, but later I'll write up my exchange with Biobizz and my approach to autoflower schedule! :thumbs:

Nice, i wondered if this was the case. Now my ideas have been verified somewhat. ROOOTAGE!!!!

When it comes to the stage of adding bio bloom with bio grow at 1ml per liter so do i add 1ml grow +1ml bloom to 1 litre water or will each ml require its own litre for example

1ml grow +1ml bloom /2 litres of water or

1ml grow +1ml bloom /1 litre of water

- - - Updated - - -

When it comes to the stage of adding bio bloom with bio grow at 1ml per liter so do i add 1ml grow +1ml bloom to 1 litre water or will each ml require its own litre for example

1ml grow +1ml bloom /2 litres of water or

1ml grow +1ml bloom /1 litre of water

Back