Dinafem Big Kush Outdoor Guerrilla in the U.K.

Kush trimmed.
4ee29942effed420c695cd0f097c706f.jpg

4ba2fdb34f43458963ccc359212c6cee.jpg
9c80db079415eb5ea692f182b00fde5b.jpg
27588935ee15f783715c6a7f42e02b64.jpg
883c38bc365545c9100e606e75e78a60.jpg

Big Kush down! Keggsie’s taken them to trim, I’ve got a couple of other ones. Nice and sticky tho and smells kushy. [emoji1360]

Great news :pass: Another Dinafem Girl surviving the great outdoors :thumbsup:

Some lovely colours on that Big kush buddy :pass:

You'll have to let us know what she yielded and thoughts on the end product when fully dry and cured of course :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Fookinell I was confused earlier... so.. the final dry weight was 83g from two plants. A bit disappointing but not bad considering they got eaten by a deer and it didn’t rain for two months. Buds are lovely and dense tho, and not a single dot of bud rot. [emoji106][emoji2533]

I’m still waiting on Mrs Vlad to smoke it for a review..

I’ve still got plenty of pips left for next season... we’ll definitely be growing these again in the spring..

Fookinell I was confused earlier... so.. the final dry weight was 83g from two plants. A bit disappointing but not bad considering they got eaten by a deer and it didn’t rain for two months. Buds are lovely and dense tho, and not a single dot of bud rot. [emoji106][emoji2533]

I’m still waiting on Mrs Vlad to smoke it for a review..

I’ve still got plenty of pips left for next season... we’ll definitely be growing these again in the spring..

Not the biggest of yield but with the season we had and zero rot issue I would call this a successful season mate :pass:

Drop back in with a smoke report buddy once Mrs V has had a chance to sample. Nice to hear you'll be running her again next season :bong:

Let's hope mother nature is a little kinder in 2019 :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for the outdoor diary. It's Ben Fun, let's do it again next year. Maybe add some HSO flavours into your outdoor fun too :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Not the biggest of yield but with the season we had and zero rot issue I would call this a successful season mate :pass:

Drop back in with a smoke report buddy once Mrs V has had a chance to sample. Nice to hear you'll be running her again next season :bong:

Let's hope mother nature is a little kinder in 2019 :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for the outdoor diary. It's Ben Fun, let's do it again next year. Maybe add some HSO flavours into your outdoor fun too :pass:

All the best

Mark..

The plan next year is to do four large autos and four photoperiods, hopefully to max out the yield. When the autos are finished it should free up the space when the photos start stretching.

I reckon if we dig the ground over really well, add ferts and plant the autos out at a couple of weeks old we might be able to break the curse of my outdoor auto grows. [emoji1694]

The plan next year is to do four large autos and four photoperiods, hopefully to max out the yield. When the autos are finished it should free up the space when the photos start stretching.

I reckon if we dig the ground over really well, add ferts and plant the autos out at a couple of weeks old we might be able to break the curse of my outdoor auto grows. [emoji1694]

Now that sounds like a plan. Do you have your strains sorted ?

If not maybe we could sponsor your 2019 outdoor adventure?

Only a PM away buddy :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Back