Outdoor Best yielding autoflower.

M

Motivator

Hi all .

What is the best auto for outside in the Uk or in a polytunnel.Looking for strength
and yield .

Many thanks in advance

Go to the e-shop and check out LBH's hazes. They're huge and reportedly very potent. :peace:

Mi5 would be a good bet for your normal auto's

theres also long flowering super auto's like super stinky

Yep LBH's haze will be big! That i can say FOR SURE!

There is also a new one coming out soon called psiren. Which is a fully auto cheese/blueberry cross, it has been run a few times outdoors in the UK. So it will already be selected for your climate.

Thanks guys have grown some sativa this year .Was a long wait here in the uk.

no ffemale seeds for now ! in Eshop but later on there will be .
i live in Amsterdam we have the same clemite as you in the UK i think auto haze is grow for the lots of rain;s we have in summer lol
but if you like best if the mix haze pack for you if you whant sort of hazetype
lots of big yielers in there like AK 47 Xhazze and the SDH bigger yielders from AF world
but also the flash seeds are good i hear ore
go for the other strains seeds for eshop and start early so you can grow 2 times (2 havest)
sorry my english is bad hoop you understand
peace

no ffemale seeds for now ! in Eshop but later on there will be .
i live in Amsterdam we have the same clemite as you in the UK i think auto haze is grow for the lots of rain;s we have in summer lol
but if you like best if the mix haze pack for you if you whant sort of hazetype
lots of big yielers in there like AK 47 Xhazze and the SDH bigger yielders from AF world
but also the flash seeds are good i hear ore
go for the other strains seeds for eshop and start early so you can grow 2 times (2 havest)
sorry my english is bad hoop you understand
peace

Thanks for the info is big devil.2 a good call.

try onyx from short stuff, you wont be dissapointed. biiig autos with loads of side branching for multiple colas. good genetics too including ak47, white russian and diesel. nicely priced too.

:peace: pipez

Tried over 20 autos . My top 3 are 1. Auto Pounder 2. Auto Bomb 3. critical + , i also did onyx, it yielded only a quarter of the auto pounder and half the other too.

Back