Outdoor Best yielding autoflower.

i think this is one of the Best yielding autoflower. :booya: (i see outside of my garden:D)
https://www.autoflower.org/f22/autoflower-asian-haze-test-grow-3151-13.html
49618d1323982305-autoflower-asian-haze-test-grow-asianhaze-newb22.jpg

49617d1323982307-autoflower-asian-haze-test-grow-asianhaze-newb23.jpg

All I know is this. I know 4 people including myself growing LBH strains right now and all but one had to top them because they are just too big for most indoor setups. These are moster plants in equal size to pretty much most photos now. Its amazing how fast things change.

This season im tryin russian rocket fuel, double diesel ryder, lowryder diesel ryder, ultra lemon haze( i know its not quite a auto), lowryder easy ryder, 60 day wonder, does anyone know about how much any of these auto strains will produce oudoors with a great soil mix, aprox 5 gallons apeace. But they would all be in the ground with native soil mixed in. and also ,mabe in 5 gall pots.??

Hey there. Welcome to the forum. An introduction is normally done over in the Introductions section. As far as your question there are several factors to consider when trying to know this. With great conditions and no problems you could yield several ounces each. With normal conditions maybe an ounce. So it just all depends. But I would like think one could get at least around 2 ounces being grown outside in good sunlight.

Back