Grow Mediums Best size Pots For Coco coir?

I never re-use. Spread it across my landscaping once harvest is complete. I live in the South so we get tons of 95F+ days during the summer and little rain. It does wonders holding moisture for the flower beds..

I don't think it'd go over too well in my apartment building if I mixed my coco into the garden, it'd probably just retain gallons and gallons of dog pee.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/low_and_slow-coco-micro-grow-16oz-container-comp-entry.24724/

Pics on page 4, I pulled over an ounce dry each from a Dinafem Haze 2.0 auto and a Magic Dragon. You could run 10 of those in a tiny space with the right lighting. Anymore than a 1g fabric bag of coco easily overgrows my little space.
Why don't you just grows less plants in bigger pots and train them? You will yield the same and save money on seeds and nutrients. Whenever I grow in 1 or 2 gallons I get smaller faster finishing plants. Have you ever concidered making your own fabric pots? I did it for a time when I was limited with my space. I made my own 2 gallon fabric pots from rolls of polypropylene that were alot taller than wide and it saved me alot of floor space while giving me bigger yielding plants.

I think 3 gal is perfect for me and my grow style. I’ve grown some large girls in 2 gal as well but 3 gal is easier unless automated watering. I’ve seen some large ladies grown in very small containers of coco on an automated watering system.

My avatar was in a 1.7 gal. This is usually what I use, however I'm limited in a 3x3.

1.5 gal coco hemp on left and 1.0gal roots air pot on right. Pineapple express and sour crack. Mega crop and pure coco.

Attachments

• IMG_2807.jpg
    IMG_2807.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 241
Back