Mephisto Genetics Best Size Airpot?

Hey brother save yourself some cash and buy some 1 and 2 gal fabric pots...you be happy and save some dough..:d5:

Hello bunny.
Saw the Patriots there.
Are you from New England?

I got the Airpot [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG], 3.6 gal/13.8 L, green base.

I could fit 9 in my 4x4. Mephisto spec's that layout on several strains.

Sometimes bigger fewer, sometimes smaller more.

This was in the middle, so I thought it would be somewhat versatile.

It's my first grow, so there have been some other factors probably influencing my root systems. I want to see several un-potted before I make any assessment there.

I like them so far, and I am moving my Grape Crinkles into 2 tonight. I'm experimenting with tiered style, 1L airpot to [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] airpot.
I dig the little ones for starting seedlings. I've been able to unwrap the root ball in one piece a few times. Thought I'd try tiered.

So, anyway...I have a few extra #5's.
I'm not sure of the afn regulations , but if you're pretty close, (So. Shore, MA) PM me your address, and I will send you a brand new one to check out.

I might be making some space for Auto Pots. Only because BioTabs recommends them, and thats my next system. And Mephisto is down with BioTabs. And Illuminautos are coming. So its looking like a plan. 

But I think I'm going to keep some AirPots going also to try some different stuff.

Drop a line if you want.

Love to help an afn homie/NE fan out where I can.

Jah Strength
mg

All are invited to check out my current first grow. [emoji271] Mephisto; DP.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/59051/

Hello bunny.
Saw the Patriots there.
Are you from New England?

I got the Airpot [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG], 3.6 gal/13.8 L, green base.

I could fit 9 in my 4x4. Mephisto spec's that layout on several strains.

Sometimes bigger fewer, sometimes smaller more.

This was in the middle, so I thought it would be somewhat versatile.

It's my first grow, so there have been some other factors probably influencing my root systems. I want to see several un-potted before I make any assessment there.

I like them so far, and I am moving my Grape Crinkles into 2 tonight. I'm experimenting with tiered style, 1L airpot to [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] airpot.
I dig the little ones for starting seedlings. I've been able to unwrap the root ball in one piece a few times. Thought I'd try tiered.

So, anyway...I have a few extra #5's.
I'm not sure of the afn regulations , but if you're pretty close, (So. Shore, MA) PM me your address, and I will send you a brand new one to check out.

I might be making some space for Auto Pots. Only because BioTabs recommends them, and thats my next system. And Mephisto is down with BioTabs. And Illuminautos are coming. So its looking like a plan. 

But I think I'm going to keep some AirPots going also to try some different stuff.

Drop a line if you want.

Love to help an afn homie/NE fan out where I can.

Jah Strength
mg

All are invited to check out my current first grow. [emoji271] Mephisto; DP.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/59051/
I am my man, born and raised here! You're quite close, I actually live right next to the town that Gillette Stadium is in, and my hydroponics store is legit right outside the stadium. I'm fortunate enough to be able to get some tickets from my old man, who is holding on to some season tickets!

I'd love that if you wouldn't mind! I'm also not too sure of afn rules but I'd be glad to gift you a few seeds of your choice in exchange for an airport! I've got an absurd amount of mephisto's seeds stocked up and I'd love to share the wealth with a fellow patriot homie / generous helper. I'll shoot you a message!

I am my man, born and raised here! You're quite close, I actually live right next to the town that Gillette Stadium is in, and my hydroponics store is legit right outside the stadium. I'm fortunate enough to be able to get some tickets from my old man, who is holding on to some season tickets!

I'd love that if you wouldn't mind! I'm also not too sure of afn rules but I'd be glad to gift you a few seeds of your choice in exchange for an airport! I've got an absurd amount of mephisto's seeds stocked up and I'd love to share the wealth with a fellow patriot homie / generous helper. I'll shoot you a message!

That's the first store I ever bought my first stuff a few years ago when I thought about growing lol. Did you get all the strains from this drop or just a few?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the first store I ever bought my first stuff a few years ago when I thought about growing lol. Did you get all the strains from this drop or just a few?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a great store, guys are real helpful as well. From this drop I only bought three strains, the bubbly livers, crème bubbly and gold glue. Thinking about grabbing some of the blue toof as well. I also ordered deep blue c, sour hound, and super soil yesterday :)

Also, wondering lately if it's detrimental to re use coco coir... I've got so much I figured I could just keep re using it, but the re used coco seems to be giving this round of plants some trouble. Is there a way to neutralize the soil from all the nutrients that might be in it? Or is it smarter to always use fresh coco? @massgrass @RicanBlazer @derek420colorado @Farmer Dee @Roasty McToasty @Lowdown

I reuse it up to 3 times, you want to use zyme toward the end of first grow, or all throughout like I do. This helps break down the dead roots after harvest. With my Hempy's, I just cut out as much of the stalk as i can, then fill the empty core with fresh unused coco, plant bean, repeat.

Back