Grow Room "best" Carbon Filter?

Oh AC also offers a 24" for $85 after applying the 15% coupon on Amazon.
I made a mistake in my OP. The 6" carbon filters I have used are 16" not 18". I see AC makes a 16 and 18", 6" filter. But I don't see a 24 in 6" by AC?TerraBloom makes a 6" in 16 and 24".

I do run my fan fairly low. 5 is usually the highest I run it. Seems most effective at that speed too.

One note I can share personally, I measured out my previous AC Infinity exhaust with the standard length filter of 16", and my 4x4 did note have the width to fit a 24" filter. So be aware of that, which also depends on tent brand and vent locations. If you have a 5 x 5 tent, your golden.

Stoned moment, I could have sworn the AC was 24" oops
Hey even at 18", its got a 520 CFM, that exceeds the fans capabilities, better scrubbing, lower speeds.

Ha! No worries. I kept looking for an AC 24".

I've got 2 gorillas. A 4x2, and a 4x4 either one would fit the 24". Plus they are tall tents so they can get ratcheted to the very top and be out of the way. Well, the 4x2 is a shorty Gorilla with a 2' extension I added so it's 6'11" but 24" would work in either for me. Lot of vent options either way. I run them side to side, not front to back.

Ha! No worries. I kept looking for an AC 24".

I've got 2 gorillas. A 4x2, and a 4x4 either one would fit the 24". Plus they are tall tents so they can get ratcheted to the very top and be out of the way. Well, the 4x2 is a shorty Gorilla with a 2' extension I added so it's 6'11" but 24" would work in either for me. Lot of vent options either way. I run them side to side, not front to back.
Sorry about the run-around with my fake news, lol.

Back