Best Carbon filter brands

Just hit a year with my ac infinity and am fixing to keep on going! Probably time to order a backup though just in case. :pass: :bong:

How long has everyone elses ac infinity filters lasted so far?:cheers:

I have been using a Kootenay filter Greenline 425s basically 24/7 for the past year and a couple months.
The filter gets rid of the smell 100%...but I have a smaller tent.

I have been using a Kootenay filter Greenline 425s basically 24/7 for the past year and a couple months.
The filter gets rid of the smell 100%...but I have a smaller tent.
May I ask how big your tent is please?

I have an infinity T8 in my 4x8 and T6’s in 4x4 and 2x4. Very happy with them. The only plant whose smell was still not FULLY scrubbed with these was Mephisto CDLC. Everything else has had no significant smell outside the tent.
Do you think if you went t8 8 inch fan in your 2x4 and 8inch filter it might have fully scrubbed the mephisto grow?

Mountain air is a great brand im using that now also rhino pro and rhino hobby are most growers choice here especially in the uk

Do you think if you went t8 8 inch fan in your 2x4 and 8inch filter it might have fully scrubbed the mephisto grow?
T8 and 8" filter is way to big for a 2x4. I use a t6 and 6 in in a 2x4 and would not try to go any bigger. You only need a t4 and 4" filter in a 2x4 but I went with a 6" so I can run in on low all the time.

T8 and 8" filter is way to big for a 2x4. I use a t6 and 6 in in a 2x4 and would not try to go any bigger. You only need a t4 and 4" filter in a 2x4 but I went with a 6" so I can run in on low all the time.
That's helpful. I assume you wanted to run on low for security / discretion?

Just so it is quieter while running. Also hopefully get a longer life out of the fan and filter if is not having to work as hard.
Good point so there is value in going bigger fan filter form a decibal perspective. Pull more air out quietly. Many thanks

Back