Best Carbon filter brands

Organic_Auto_Canuck (OAC)

Canna growing fanatic
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mostly vaping and edibles using flower
Hi folks

Wonder if anyone had put a list to rank carbon filters. I understand none are probably 100% effective to eliminate smells, but what comes closest? I'd like to vent my scrubbed air outside of the tent, if possible. That way I can have an intake fan and the scrubbed air going out. Grateful for thoughts from those with experience.

Also would appreciate knowing the size of tent and fan filter sizes that worked well for fellow growers.
Thanks

Fyi - Here's a pic of my gelato glue from barney's

Attachments

• 20210913_185920.jpg
    20210913_185920.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I've used phresh and ac infinity filters both of em really good. I vent into the same room no intake tho. 32x32in tent

I've used vivosun and nope pever again..
I've heard rhino filters are really good as well..

I've only used an AC Infinity so far. Seems to have held up well. I don't know how it compares to some of the bigger more well known brands like Can, Phresh, etc..

Nice fit and finish. You can also reverse the flange to use it in reverse and get more life out of it.

I use terrabloom, they make longer versions, they are only a few dollars more for a lot more filter. The only bad thing is they cannot be reversed.
I find that the 6" fan and filter is a better combo. It runs quieter, extra filtering capacity. I

I've used phresh and ac infinity filters both of em really good. I vent into the same room no intake tho. 32x32in tent

I've used vivosun and nope pever again..
I've heard rhino filters are really good as well..
How big is your tent compared to the size of fan and filter please? Is it 3x3?

I've only used an AC Infinity so far. Seems to have held up well. I don't know how it compares to some of the bigger more well known brands like Can, Phresh, etc..

Nice fit and finish. You can also reverse the flange to use it in reverse and get more life out of it.
May I ask how big the tent and fan filter sizes are please? Thx

I use terrabloom, they make longer versions, they are only a few dollars more for a lot more filter. The only bad thing is they cannot be reversed.
I find that the 6" fan and filter is a better combo. It runs quieter, extra filtering capacity. I
How big is your grow space please?

Idk about the measurements you gotta google that.. 4in is my filter size other than that idk
And my tent is 2.7x2.7 4 inches shy of 36in (3ft)

Back