Indoor BCN Critical XXL, Critical+2.0, RDWC under COBs

I use Atamai Ataclean
I also make a 'Heisenberg tea' for beneficial bacteria/fungus and keep the water temps between 22.5C and 23.5C - the normal route people go is trying to keep it as sterile as possible at about 18.5C to reduce the chance of root rot.
My way removes the need for an expensive Water Chiller (the controller was €11, and the Aquarium Heater was €10.00 compared to a €250 water chiller)

Nice Boradan. Love the giant tubs. Gonna be some monsters rocking that 4x4!

Nice Boradan. Love the giant tubs. Gonna be some monsters rocking that 4x4!
That's the plan, Stan ;)

Added an extra 2g of Calmag Pro to the reservoir for the Dinafem Critical +2.0. She seems to be very hungry for it.

Last edited:
Yooo boradan im back. Loving the setup bud. All the best
Welcome back bud.
I noticed you had posted in your THC Bomb thread yesterday, but had to head out, so never replied.
:vibe::growing::vibe:

Welcome back bud.
I noticed you had posted in your THC Bomb thread yesterday, but had to head out, so never replied.
:vibe::growing::vibe:

Yeah iv kinda rushed mine to get started finger out n all that. Will be posting an update tonight. Misses complsining about air pump so bought a new one today. Fluval q2 very quiet cant wait to get that in.

That's the plan, Stan ;)

Added an extra 2g of Calmag Pro to the reservoir for the Dinafem Critical +2.0. She seems to be very hungry for it.
Yeah I have a few of those as well — DWC COBs — look what the cat is dragging in tomorrow, monster beasts coming down the pike perhapsbto swallow me whole — davisgirl and the beanstalk, behold, my giant grow boner :rofl:
:woody: 24559A68-A5B5-4942-B2E3-AE5C44A1A79D.jpeg
CFDF4299-0E46-4029-8AAA-932A0EA77FED.jpeg

Free delivery over $35 :crying:

Yeah iv kinda rushed mine to get started finger out n all that. Will be posting an update tonight. Misses complsining about air pump so bought a new one today. Fluval q2 very quiet cant wait to get that in.
Is that 240 Litres per hour?
Mine is 1600 per hour and surprisingly 'not noisy' - not going to call it quiet though

600L i got, just seen your using a cleaner in ur rdwc how frequently you using that? I have sm90 recomended by a few people, and any calmag at start?

Yeah I have a few of those as well — DWC COBs — look what the cat is dragging in tomorrow, monster beasts coming down the pike perhapsbto swallow me whole — davisgirl and the beanstalk, behold, my grow boner :rofl:
:woody:
View attachment 1059057

Free delivery over $35 :crying:
Hahaha.
Mine are only 11 US Gallons.
I was initially planning on using a 20 Gallon, but it was frickin HUUUUUGE and I could only get one in my tent comfortably.

Back