well Im using the BT's whole line on this coming seedling array. still got two more to plant but waiting on my order from GBD n crew up a few states.BUST dudes too. but ill plant one of each of the illuminatos. 21-25 LOL but already has startrex and was watered initally with the bacitrex and Mycotrex. short of boom boom all will be used too. well this time ill be doing a few additions though. so youll see but to answer your question YES ill be using it all

yeah,ill be doing most of my photos in the OD grow in my other thread. but the autos will be done here. chop pics n all. but over this coming winter ill be doing another actual test kinda. a hybrid grow of the last of my materials. been growing all year with various components of Bio Tabs so I hope to achieve a stellar harvest. new beans like sour livers and more GSC if I like it,things like that and hopefully a new 4X8 OR a 5X9 is where im shooting for right now with all cob light in a gorilla grow tent. been using my 5x5 for several years now.I got it working alright.could be better ,but :)

these were four of the autos I just sowed.the tabs I dug up that I didnt use since some seeds didnt pan out and gonna see if I can re use them. :)

001.JPG

Well here is the GSC, the Yeti did ok. again I think the seeds got hot and between the heat here too certainly wasnt a solid environment. and you can see it in that one. but smells amazing..both of them in fact. stoked to try both of them. ill get a few chop shots.

007.JPG
010.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
022.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG
031.JPG
050.JPG
051.JPG
035.JPG