Holy shit!!! A forest?!?!? Shiiiiiit... It's bigger than that!!!! Those tabs seem to be doing the trick, for sure!!!!! Have you noticed a faster ripening, or perhaps any other visible differences like more foliage (good god, that's a lot of leaf material!!), stronger terps, etc..?? Are the plants drinking more water than usual? I suspect they are, since they're getting pretty big..

well ill do an update today or tomorrow, lota of work and watering to do,thanks guys. they do drink a LOT.. big plants in smaller pots they need a heavy flowering tea and water today in a big way. some are yellowing up but I hope th stall that this afternoon. tons of stuff going on with helping others and testing so ill be a day or so with an update but they are doing well and the flower arent bad. the cheeses are getting nice sized as well. Thanks a lot guys, they are doing really nicely. again Im sorry itas a tester ghrow so My hands a little bit tied at this time. but next run will be far different and betrerimho. ill be doing OPhotos AND autos. ill send you a PM soonest too brseph. just been crazy busy and my MS hasa been flairing up. grass pollen is high toiday,headache n crap.LOL C'yaz soonest. Thanks agin guy n gals :D

okay,well took a little bit. been busy busy,back hurts and so on. BUT overall I have to say I really like these tabs. I should have used 2.5 to even a full 3 tabs for the aggressive nature of these plants.but they'll be able to be taken very very soon. frosty and smelling awesome.sour livers and Northern Cheese haze.

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
018.JPG
020.JPG
023.JPG
022.JPG
033.JPG

Back