Outdoor Backyard Diesel Ryders experience

I'm not experienced enough to comment with any authority on Cannabis but from my understanding it's virtually impossible to clone Auto's - since the flower to finish genes are built in and not reliant on external conditions (daylength). So from the time the bean is cracked it's biological clock is ticking.

Where as photo's can be cloned as long as you can keep them in a veg state.

Best bet is get on the breeders thread and try and get some advice / pollen - hunt down local boys - or just accept the loss this year and plan ahead for next year. Personally I've never seen any of my girls throwing male flowers, but then I normally get bud rot due to climate before they get stressed too much.

I can think of a few ways of 'trying to clone' but they all involve the use of rooting media (alar jelly+nutes, a process called in-vitro cloning), a sterile lab environment, growth suppressants, and specially controlled lighting and temp environments - effectively putting plants into a very slow grow low temp environment in huge lit fridges that just keep very young pants ticking over without actually dying. In such an environment you can grow mini plants in sterile sealed jars that can then be subdivided and re-cloned to increase the number of plants - my experience with in-vitro was maintaining the UK potato collection. Once you pot them up as microplants without the growth suppressants they revert to normal growth. Even with my experience in this field I'm not even sure if it would work with Auto's even if given a huge budget to set up a lab to just try it as an experiment I suspect I would end up with mini flowering plants in a jar << a very expensive x-mas novelty gift tho it would make for a hell of a BOM/POM grow lol.

Good luck and have fun :weed:

Last edited:
Where'd ya go buddy? I hope all is well on your side of the ocean. Come back to us Garbo!

Man... my biggest concern is bout being arrested.

My country sucks, producing cannabis is already taken as DRUG DEALING. You dont need to sell it nor give nor anything to be taken as a drug dealer.

Penalties for users are kind of easy... like paying food to poor families... or forced work to the government.
+ paying a fee.

But Traficking, drug dealing is like from 4 years to 8 years behind the bars sharing a room built to hold 20 people with 100+, having to pay 15 bucks a day for edible food. Else they serve you bad food, like from days before and maintained out of the fridge. So either you pay or you pass out.

And if you pass out you're redirected to the special prision's hospital. This procedure takes the whole day cause you're shipped to this other place and at the transportation from jail to the so called hospital, the corrupt cops will beat the shit out of you at the whole time youre there.
So trust me, You probably rather want to die.

This is why thugs are so fucking sick in Brazil, jail is a psychopaty-criminal university. You wont be mentally healthy if you ever have to pass through all this horror.

So... I dont have the balls to grow a 4meter sativa plant.

Instead I raise some few bonsai weed...in hope that the Judge will understand that there is no possibility for this crop to be converted into cash.

Still, other growers laugh at me, saying "if your taken you're just as screwed, so grow fucking real strains dood!"

But you know...

Judges have studied. They deal with criminals daily. And I am no "criminal". Therefore I should be treated as addict to cannabis and get treatment, not be arrested with the badass criminals.

It surprizes me that this shitty ass country is between the 10 biggest economies in the world, being so medieval as we are.

Im sorry for all the bad words I used in this publication, but to put the necessary enphasis they were needed.

I have no intention to keep swearing. I just been in a bad mood.

Just to imagine what could happen to me I were caught causes me goosebumps!

[emoji33]

I'm a poor guy who lives in the guetto, without cash to spare with the proper setups.

My adversity leads me to create the solutions for my problems... thats why I recicle. Pretty logic! [emoji16]

Plus, this thing Im doing is the revolution already!
I don't want to purchase brickweed anylonger, supporting the real "bad guys".

All I want is some nice medicine, for low cost... and no blood karma.

Cause the real drug dealing leads to lots of death, violence... and One cant simply support that just to smoke a spliff. Its heavy, trust me...

Plus, not everybody has the proper space/tools to grow high-yielding plants. So I want to prove that it is possible to start growing your on with very little to no investiment.

And seriously.. Im probably the only person around here trying to achieve that. The rest wants huge as top cola, glistering in resin.

I just want to find a cheap and easy way to grow medicine without being noticed.

Hehe the best is that its trully hidden behind some generic weed.

Theorically stealth...

Only time will tell us if I shall prevail or bail... but you guys will know.

If things go wrong I'll have plenty of time to write you guys a beautiful message and ask my wife to write in my journal.

:)

But lets not keep these bad thoughts in mind... the whole thing itself is pretty depressing.

I was born in the wrong country, fo'sho!
Hey bro I live in a geto also ,just mines in Oregon

Wife freaked out, said she would report me to the authorities.... I had to destroy all the evidencies of my activities.

Sadly, no Rondelization experiment ever came out.

Out of auto beans... I'll need to save some cash to purchase stuff...

IDK when I'll be back to action... but Hopefully im feeling way more confident now.

Been messing with reg photo's now... (SADLY).

I'm really sorry guys!

:-/

Ended up divorced and with no canna...

Back