And of course, cuz its fruiting season, gotta show off some more progression of this:
(All cakes now have started pinning BTW)

0510160729.jpg
0510160729a.jpg
0510160729b.jpg

How much longer you think you got on the girls @bubblekarma ? they are looking great! everytime i see your Mars set up i think about my next purchase from them! proly gonna try the sidebar LED's... and with the mushies now it the fun part! besides eating them that is!
o and here ya go Max :slap:

Hey man thanks for the slap! I figure I've got about another month or so on them. They still gotta start swelling haha. Hoping to get about 6-8 OhZee's
Yeah man for sure on the mushies. I'm hoping to have a decent harvest by Friday. That one cake is getting super close to having ripened fruit I think within a day or 2 she'll have some ready for picking. Hopefully enough for my friend and I to trip on Friday. I fucking love freshies.

You should definitely try out those side leds man. Generally the more light, the better haha.

They seem to pack more of a punch. I think it's because there's more psilicyn directly available for absorption without your body having to convert it. I've only done a lower dose of freshies so far with my last grow, but I love eating them fresh too man. It makes the experience much better for me when I eat fresh. I hate the texture of dried and they leave a bad taste in my mouth the whole trip (literally). With fresh it feels just like I'm eating a regular mushroom, which I absolutely love, no bad aftertaste and no horrible texture. Dude I pretty much can't wait, it has been about 8 mounts since my last adventure. I'm looking to explore my inner self further than I have in a while. A "reality check" as I am calling it. I need to figure some things out internally and get a feel for my inner self and a direction of what I feel like I need to do. Basically I'm thinking about changing my life in a dramatic way, and I'm hoping to achieve some valuable perspective during my next adventure. And if not, well then I'll just enjoy the ride :).

Dude I pretty much can't wait, it has been about 8 mounts since my last adventure. I'm looking to explore my inner self further than I have in a while. A "reality check" as I am calling it. I need to figure some things out internally and get a feel for my inner self and a direction of what I feel like I need to do. Basically I'm thinking about changing my life in a dramatic way, and I'm hoping to achieve some valuable perspective during my next adventure. And if not, well then I'll just enjoy the ride :).
well psychedelics are definitely what you are looking for then my friend haha... its because of mushrooms and in a trip they kinda nudged me toward learning about DMT and synthesizing it myself because in the past 14 years i have only seen it once... so this was something i needed to do myself. and then in a dmt trip i felt like i needed to have a go at growing weed so i could understand how it grows and flourishes...
FB_IMG_1454931837947.jpg

Haha thats awesome bro! Yeah I can't wait to try DMT... Soon I am hoping!
Have you tried Salvia?
no i havent... when i got shrooms and dmt on hand i see no need to mess with something like salvia... ive heard too much bad shit about it...

And I totally see your point there with having DMT and mushies on hand haha. Man salvia is crazy though. It can be totally out of body. Like all phycs, you have to use it right and be in the right set of mind. I can't compare it to DMT yet but IMO it's worth a shot. I've had some crazy cool things happen, some crazy weird and or scary things happen. @Wienerwoods has a grow and there are a few documented experiences in there too. check it out https://www.autoflower.org/threads/rooting-a-salvia-divinorum-cutting.42326/.

And I totally see your point there with having DMT and mushies on hand haha. Man salvia is crazy though. It can be totally out of body. Like all phycs, you have to use it right and be in the right set of mind. I can't compare it to DMT yet but IMO it's worth a shot. I've had some crazy cool things happen, some crazy weird and or scary things happen. @Wienerwoods has a grow and there are a few documented experiences in there too. check it out https://www.autoflower.org/threads/rooting-a-salvia-divinorum-cutting.42326/.
thats interesting... have you ever tried DMT?

Back