Dragon Meds Autowars Season 2: Revenge of the Portal Stone Dragons, Double Dragon and Amnesia Stone

Lol, how big did euphoria get? Its still my favorite smoke.

This update is for you bud with scale pics and all!!

Seriously can't believe what you are growing out of a shoebox size space. Really outstanding.

Hey thanks bud....i am actually blown away by the space and the lights...honestly i didnt expect too much from the bottom of the barrel old style 3w epistar leds.

IMG_5056.JPG

IMG_5062.JPG

IMG_5062.JPG

IMG_5060.JPG

IMG_5064.JPG

IMG_5063.JPG

DP ANQ
IMG_5066.JPG

Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb
IMG_5068.JPG

IMG_5072.JPG

Portal Ruby
IMG_5074.JPG

IMG_5079.JPG

IMG_5082.JPG

IMG_5075.JPG

:woody:

Holy fukn cow! Spectacular, the whole cab full. I sure hooe you enjoy the euphoria as much as i do. It would be great to see it outdoors

Another plants meets the knife!! Stone 99 chopped today...awesome mini plant...yield will be on the up and up from here on out! Absolutely fantastic smell on this one...do smell some pinesol in her, but there is a distinctive pineapple twist on the top end of the sniff...very appealing!!
View attachment 733751

View attachment 733752

View attachment 733753

View attachment 733754

View attachment 733755
Wowowowowow... You killed it man. So fat looking!

I wanna build a tree house between those colas and live there!

Wowowowowow... You killed it man. So fat looking!

I wanna build a tree house between those colas and live there!

Hahaha thanks man...hey if you are going to pick one for a treehouse pick the cherry bomb...she has a perfect frame for a house, and she smells just fantastic. Certainly a cherry like citrus but sweet....very excited to get into her!!

What do you think of the cherry bomb for outdoor growing 912greenskell? Will it do as well as your DP favorites?

The cherry bomb auto was originally the run of the pack...she was tiny throughout her life, but she just kept trucking along, and turned into a fine smaller plant. Hoping it was just a runt in the pack, and i hope that the cherry bomb auto will grow a fair size outdoors...no idea what they can do yet!! Time will tell! 2 weeks until seed startup for outdoor autos. One thing is for sure...smells and crystal counts are fantastic on the Cherry Bomb.

that Night queen... Man that just blows my mind.

Yeah me too...this was my first controlled attempt at keeping size a little smaller by root restricting the plants in 16 ounce cups. I restricted the ANQ to 14 days iirc before instatransplanting her in the 7" pot. Worked well for controlling size, and unless i am mistaken this plant will pull as much or more than the first ANQ i ran last round.

Goodness the bud on the last round was insane though!! Looks great again but last round wow!!
Top COla
IMG_4832.JPG

IMG_4839.JPG

IMG_4849.JPG

I really need to stalk your posts this weekend. You got skills. I like it when you appologize for flowers us mere mortals would kill for.

"Duel wielding. Yet another thing you can lord over us, eh Kirito?"

I do okay indoor....but where my experience is, and my skill excel is definitely outdoor growing.
* any apologies i give out are geared to the breeders of this fine herb, as really i am not maximizing these genetics indoors in my sub par setup. ;)

Outdoor Think Fast bud, one of around 50 of this size
IMG_4380640.jpg

Back