AutoSeeds Summer 2023 Grow & Show

Acapulco Gold

I keep bending the taller ones over, trying to keep it level. I think I need to make a table frame to hold a net.

I like the metal scrog mesh, heavier than the one I use, but looks very usable.
The grid I’m using is just metal fencing I buy at Home Depot and cut to fit. Works very well and I don’t get the bow/crown in the middle of my canopy compared to 3” nylon netting.

Last edited:
Day 33
Pink Runtz
IMG_1790.jpeg
IMG_1791.jpeg
IMG_1792.jpeg

Acapulco Gold
This was them at day 28
IMG_1655.jpeg
IMG_1654.jpeg

This is them at day 33
Ran out of room so I had to move the smaller one in the middle into a different tent and hooked the other 2 up to a couple self contained hydro units I made about a year ago. They will be set on a flood tray with a larger reservoir underneath and flattened out in the next few days.
IMG_1804.jpeg
IMG_1809.jpeg
IMG_1806.jpeg
IMG_1807.jpeg

Smaller Acapulco Gold in a 2x2’ tent
IMG_1800.jpeg
IMG_1803.jpeg

Day 47
Rainbow Glue
IMG_1817.jpeg
IMG_1818.jpeg
IMG_1819.jpeg
IMG_1821.jpeg
IMG_1822.jpeg

Day 47
Acapulco Gold
She clearly outgrew the 27x27x65” tent so I put her into an old beat up 32x32x65” tent that I took out of retirement.
Beautiful plant… she’s not even a foot tall but has a 35 inch canopy with about 100 strong nodes that made it to the top.
IMG_1704.jpeg
IMG_1706.jpeg
IMG_1793.jpeg
IMG_1797.jpeg
IMG_1798.jpeg
IMG_1799.jpeg

Outdoor Autoseeds.com collection
IMG_1810.jpeg

Been hitting the outdoor plants with BT Thuriside every 8-10 days to make sure the cannabis eating caterpillars stay off of them. :rolleyes1:
A lot of spraying so I invested in a Canna Fogger.
Well worth the money!
IMG_1782.jpeg

Last edited:
The grid I’m using is just metal fencing I buy at Home Depot and cut to fit. Works very well and I don’t get the bow/crown in the middle of my canopy compared to 3” nylon netting.
indeed, i also use a metal fence stuff, plastic coated and lighter, i find it is perfect for maintaining a flat canopy without requiring ties at all, and it has been used multiple times and will be used multiple times more, imho opinion its a perfect solution for scroggers.:d5:

MedCzech’s Greenhouse Summer Grow
🪴🪴🌷🌻☀️

Well folks, standard procedure is a little different around here lately. My kids are visiting from Europe, the greenhouse is coming together and the indoor grow is coming to a close…

I chopped Sugar 3, the SB Cheesecake from Seedsman.

IMG_8101.jpeg

IMG_8102.jpeg

Super dank, sweet berry skunk aroma and sticky icky 💯‼️
IMG_8104.jpeg

Buds are pretty bud on her. Indica to the core, this strain, and I very nice buzz to boot. Sleepy time weed 😴

IMG_8107.jpeg

Also dropped down five new seeds which will run outside in greenhouse. Currently germinating in the indoor grow room.

I still have a seed left of the Double Grape and Critical + 2.0, but the others there, this is the last seed. Should be some color in the greenhouse come fall. CDLC and Double Grape can get nice color when the temps drop in fall.

Greenhouse Update ✅

Ventilation system works perfectly. Both for high heat and high humidity, it’s doing a great job of keeping the space where it needs to be💯‼️ Very happy with the results so far. It’s not even buttoned up and I can control the air really well.

I also can use the hose and water down the stone floor heavily creating a humidity source and A/C effect, cooking the air significantly. Tested this yesterday when outdoor temps were north of 90 degrees. Air temp dropped 6 degrees and humidity raised 5 percent. I was surprised that the greenhouse was relatively comfortable still inside, and plants don’t seem stressed.

Sorry for the longer text, I just thought y’all would like to know what’s going on…😂

IMG_8110.jpeg

Here are my two Rainbow 🌈 Glues. Both doing very well in the greenhouse and loving life. R/O water and I don’t even ph it as it is almost dead on 6.7 every time. They got a top dress of Flower Girl and diatomaceous earth. I think they are around day 45 or so. They still have 3 weeks or so at least to go, but they are relatively quick for their size.

The photoperiod,…well, see for yourself.

IMG_8109.jpeg

Going to be a monster. Transplanted her in the 7 gallon pot and added pro-mix organic, Dr. Earth Flower Girl, diatomaceous earth, and Mychorrizea around root base. Watered her in this morning at about 2.5 liters.

GelatOG is the strain by Seedsman. She’s gonna need lots of silicon, hence the DE, so she can handle those big buds on her long branches. 👍

Take care y’all ✌️☮️😚💨💨💨💨💨

indeed, i also use a metal fence stuff, plastic coated and lighter, i find it is perfect for maintaining a flat canopy without requiring ties at all, and it has been used multiple times and will be used multiple times more, imho opinion its a perfect solution for scroggers.:d5:
I’ve had issues with mold and mildew outdoors with fabric netting outside. Been using a coated wire mesh when I need it.

Back