Indoor Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies Auto, Biotabs and Autopots

Day 7

Hi Folks! Today is transplant day.

She is growing well and roots are coming out the bottom of the cup.

IMG_20190206_182615.jpg

Mixed up my soil at 50/50 PM plus soil / perlite and added the required amount of Biotabs additives + 2 Biotabs 5cm deep the watered with 1l of water with orgatrex and bactrex.

IMG_20190206_160713.jpg

IMG_20190206_163313.jpg

Hopefully she takes to her new home and I can turn on the autopot in a couple of weeks.

I'm thinking about turning on the air dome sooner but not sure if it would help or hinder at this stage. Any suggestions?

Qb

Attachments

• IMG_20190206_162725.jpg
    IMG_20190206_162725.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 73
Day 9

Made a few changes the last couple days to dial in the environment. Put extractor fan on a timer so it comes on for 15 minutes once an hour and turned off the heater, this means I'm keeping the temp around 23.6c - 28.5c and rH around 34% - 44%.

Light are currently on constant but thinking about getting another couple of timers and changing to 20/4, having the heater come on just before lights off and the extractor on once or twice during that time. Would appreciate some advice on this.

She seems to have had no stress during transplant and is growing well. Taking advice from @pop22 I'm going to turn on the air dome when the leaves are close to the sides of the 15l pot then start the autopot when they have reached the edge. Topping will still be at 4th node.

Here's some pics.

IMG_20190208_213610.jpg
IMG_20190208_213623.jpg
IMG_20190208_213603.jpg
IMG_20190208_213639.jpg

Qb

Hi @Qbgrower just checking out your grow. Things looks good. I've never done a run with soil or biotabs. I'm growing in just plain coco. After 24hr soak and when seeds just crack showing tail mine go into their final pots. I have a journal going that is in my signature https://www.autoflower.org/threads/bushmasterar15-does-it-again.69493/ . Here is a pic at day 11 to give you an idea what they looked like as I turned on the airdomes.
d55472874b37e8a186122dae95a1fb70.jpg

@bushmasterar15

Thanks for popping in. I've just had a read at the start of your diary and I'm going to follow along and learn from you hopefully.

Do you think there was a noticeable increase in growth when you turned the air dome on?

Your plants look slightly bigger than mine and you planted straight in final pot so your roots will probably be deeper and more developed than mine. I think I'll wait till she's around the size of yours in that pic and turn the air dome on.

Cheers
Qb

@bushmasterar15

Thanks for popping in. I've just had a read at the start of your diary and I'm going to follow along and learn from you hopefully.

Do you think there was a noticeable increase in growth when you turned the air dome on?

Your plants look slightly bigger than mine and you planted straight in final pot so your roots will probably be deeper and more developed than mine. I think I'll wait till she's around the size of yours in that pic and turn the air dome on.

Cheers
Qb
I do believe to see an increase of growth after the domes get turned on. Sometimes it's hard to notice when your always looking in. But when you look back on pics that is where you see it. I normally start airdomes at day 15 but this time I had decided to try it earlier. By day 15 they were already the size of pot so instead of waiting to turn on the reservoir at day 20 I gave them what they wanted and started the res then.

That sounds like it definitely helps. I know what you mean about constantly looking :drool:

I'm really tempted to turn it on now but don't want to stunt her. Dont think it'll take her long to fire out another node then I'll get it turned on.

Qb

Back