Indoor Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies Auto, Biotabs and Autopots

I'll be watching this grow as well. I am using Biotabs in my current grow and never used them before. Looking to get some autoseeds going soon myself, looking good so far!

Day 11

IMG_20190210_185210.jpg

She's really starting to push on and it seems like she gets bigger every time I pop my head in the tent.

Taking inspiration from @bushmasterar15 I've turned on the air dome and we'll see how she does. Depending on how she is over the next few days I may turn the Autopot on.

I have only been giving a light spray of water once a day. Soil was watered till run off at potting up so I don't think I'll need to give a proper drink before the autopot is turned on hopefully.

Everything seems to be ticking a long nicely. Here's hoping that continues.

Qb

Lookin nice and healthy QB.. you haven't watered this girl at all just popped her in a 'watered to run off' pot and let her go.. other than a spray?? That's a 15L autopot pot yea??

@hope2grow Yeah that's all I've done. At potting up I watered 1l with Biotabs amendments and around 2/3l of plain water till runoff and let it sit in the bath for 30 mins. She's only been in the 15l pot for 5 days.

I'm hoping my idea of keeping as hands off as possible will lead to less problems.

Qb

@davisgirl Thanks. Popped my head in the tent earlier, she looks like she's loving the air dome and I'm sure she's grown a crazy amount over the last 12 hours. Never had my camera on me to take a pic but I'll get some fired up later on.

Just got a new timer so I can change the light schedule from 24/0 to 20/4. Probably do this mid week so I can monitor temps and mess around with when the extractor comes on, for how long and also the same for the tube heater. This grow I really want to dial-in my environment so I can just let it grow with as little input from me as possible.

Qb

How are things progressing?

Passing one over...:pass:

Day 14

We have a small problem in the tent. Got some slightly yellowing tips and a little colour variation around the veins. Any suggestions what it could be?

IMG_20190213_173057.jpg

I have a sneaking suspicion it might be a little light burn so have moved the qb up from 24" to 30" If it gets any worse next plan is to water with a little orgatrex/bactrex.

Other than that problem she is growing well and I'll probably turn the Autopot on by the end of the week.

IMG_20190213_173045.jpg

Qb

Last edited:
Day 15

Tip burn is slowly getting worse so I've pH'd the water down to 6.3 and added dechlorinator to get rid of chloramine and turned on the autopot. She's almost at the sides of the pot anyway. Hoping this sorts it out as I want to top her at some point this week

Qb

Back