Grow Mediums Auto’s on Auto-Pilot

That is an amazing looking outdoor garden. I live way out in the country and could never get away with that. :slap:

Legal here in Maine. I am legal with three flowering plants per person 21 yrs or older. It's hard to get my head around after 40 yrs of stealth.
Thanks very much @HemiSync

Legal here in Maine. I am legal with three flowering plants per person 21 yrs or older. It's hard to get my head around after 40 yrs of stealth.
It has to be nice though. :thumbsup:I have five acres and could hide my plants in the woods behind my place but this year I’m being stupid and am using my 6x8 white vinyl greenhouse. It just gets the perfect combo of morning and afternoon sun, but any time someone comes up, which is seldom, I get all paranoid. I hate the feeling, but figure in today’s climate if I do get nailed I’ll sell the homestead and get the best legal help I can find and fight it.

I like the guy in Florida that had his oncologist prescribe him cannabis juice for his stage 4 cancer and then proceeded to plant it in his yard, since the dispensary could not meet his medical needs, he then pretty much dared the sheriff to arrest him. Which they did and he took it all the way and now is the only person in Florida to be legally allowed to grow his own. Of course their health department has filed appeal to stop him from doing so but Joe has the money and legal resources to fight. It’s just a small crack in Florida’s horrible medical program, but at least there is a little light shining in. Hopefully someone else will expand this case into a larger legalization of growing. And no I don’t live in Florida but have several aging relatives down there that can’t even get on the medical program because they have made it so difficult to go through the process.

Got any nice pieces of land for sell near you in Maine? I would be the nice neighbor that only chats over the fence once in awhile and to swap clones and seeds. :woohoo1:If it’s not legal here in the next two years, I’m retiring somewhere, anywhere, else that is legal especially to grow.

in Colorado we can grow 6 plants per person in household, up to 2 person limit. only six at a time can be in flower. I believe we can grow outside if it is completely out of sight.
For me the weirdest thing was having 3 service reps see my tent in the basement. Yes very hard to grasp, but it does grow on you.
:smokeit: :weed: :jump: :kitty:

Got any nice pieces of land for sell near you in Maine? I would be the nice neighbor that only chats over the fence once in awhile and to swap clones and seeds. :woohoo1:If it’s not legal here in the next two years, I’m retiring somewhere, anywhere, else that is legal especially to grow.

You wouldn't want to be near me (city) but, there is a lot of cheap land in Northern Maine (shorter growing season though). Even in Central and Western Maine there is lots of land but can get pricey if you opt near any ski resorts. Come on up.

in Colorado we can grow 6 plants per person in household, up to 2 person limit. only six at a time can be in flower. I believe we can grow outside if it is completely out of sight.
For me the weirdest thing was having 3 service reps see my tent in the basement. Yes very hard to grasp, but it does grow on you.
:smokeit: :weed: :jump: :kitty:

Maine touted it's reliance on Colorado's established laws, initially. That's where we started just one growing season ago, was 6 per person in household. This last legislative session, as they continue to fight about retail sales, they caved to some group and reduced the number to 3 per person. Outdoor growers are hot because it does not allow them to produce enough for a full year. I can grow outside as long as not visible from any roadway and technically each plant labeled with my name and drivers lic # (I just suck a sign on the fence lol).

For me the weirdest thing was having 3 service reps see my tent in the basement.

I just had the furnace cleaned three months ago. I turned off all fans, put up blankets around my tent area. He had to sit by the oil tank within arms reach of the zipper on my tent door. In the end, he looked like he would be a burner but, that freaked me out to. Cool thing is, somebody steals it, you can call the police. hahahahaha

For real? I cannot imagine making that call, blows my mind!!!!

IKR, not sure they would give it much weight but the cops around here have been known to let people go from traffic stops for the weed in your car. Not me but believable tales.

Back