Photoperiod Autopots, Biotabs, and Photos oh my!

Rise and shine black dogs. :biggrin: I have no clue why these two are growing differently. At this point I'm not too worried about it. The left plant is a deeper green with tighter node spacing and more of the frosty stuff.

Both
4.jpg

Left
5.jpg

1.jpg

Right

6.jpg

2.jpg

Yesterday (Day 38 flower) I fertilized the Black DOG. They were fed the week 5 fertilization based on the biotabs system (500mL RO + 20mL orgatrex + scoop of bactrex).

I just finished scoping my green cracks and they seem to be about ready to pull down. I'm outta town for turkey day so I can take them down at day 62 or 66/67. My humidifier's reservoir isn't large enough to maintain the drying humidity I want to maintain while I'm gone. I think I'll dim my lights down and wait until I get back. Here's the scope snaps from tonight.

Day 61 F
Left
1.jpg

Middle
2.jpg

3.jpg

Right
4.jpg

Happy Turkey Day!

Last edited:
Here are some progress photos of the Black DOGs from yesterday. The left is still the fuller, but both are performing so I'm not complaining. No more top feedings from this point, well besides water. I need these to finish up because I have to get them pulled so they can hang dry for 5 days before I have to shut everything down. I think they'll come down at around day 51-52...

Day 36 F

Right
1.jpg

4.jpg

Left
2.jpg

3.jpg

My Green Crack ladies were chopped down on 11/26 Day 66 of Flower. Here is how they were looking when I got back from my trip, right before they came down.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I've got them hanging in their own tent to dry. The humidity is at a pretty steady 54% humidity. I hope to dry these for 7 days before I clean them up for jarring.

Well I meant to take my green cracks out of the tent, trim and jar last night after 7 days of drying. They have been chilling @ 55% RH for the first 5 days. On 12/1 I brought the RH down to 49-50% RH. So... as long as I can muster up the energy to trim it's an 8 day dry :vibe:. I opened the tent this morning and a fruity yet soft vommity smelling variety of cheese smell came rolling out of the tent slowly. I think when I read up on this strain the grower described the smell of the grow as "dead hooker meat".

My Black Dogs aren't fairing too well. But that's my neglect and temperature shifts I guess. I don't know what kind of yield I'll get out of them, but I have to pull them on Wed Day 51 of Flower. The rest of my place has to get packed and I'm going to give them 5 days to dry. :grump: I'm out the game after this one for a while. Hopefully when I come back on line the setup will be different and, fingers crossed more space.

Yall have a good one and enjoy your grows.

The photos are where my this morning. I had to put up yo-yos a few days ago because I forgot to put up my second layer of trellis. Oh well. These are probably the last grow post for a while. I'll be lurking around the fourms though...TBC

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

Incase you ever pop back on here.... Whats your thoughts on the biotabs??

Ha, in case you are ever on. I loved the system as it was easy peasy and grew great plants.
I still lurk around sometimes! Good thing I do! Haha. Great to hear you liked them... I never ended up getting them but still intrigued by their system

I still lurk around sometimes! Good thing I do! Haha. Great to hear you liked them... I never ended up getting them but still intrigued by their system
Yeah, if they ever get US distribution I'm switching without hesitation. I took a couple of years off and have started back up in Stonington Blend soil. I miss the rapid growth rate of coco and the tabs literally made it a fill the tank and forget it system. With my own worm casting teas it rocked, so there's are probably dope. With shipping it's about $25/ plant. Back in the day I could afford it and it was worth my time. Not so much anymore.

Back