Dutch Passion Automazar.700w led topping grow

Forget the ifs and buts!!! i trust dutch passion genetics to give me 2 strong auto plants.so il try the test if get totally diffrent pheno then fair point il start over and keep trying till i see 2 of the same plant.the seeds i have chosen are auto brooklyn sunrise;) have a good day;)

That is definitely a start, no ill intentions or wishes I am sorry if I sounded harsh, it was not my intended tone I promise. That is why I gave you a rep slap, I don't give those out often, I truly do respect what you are doing and think you are probably one of the better growers here to be honest. To be able to have a mastery on HST with autos is a feat that I think most don't realize. Also wether you believe me or not I want you to be right because I don't care what or how if it increases yields I want to do it. That is why I grow in dwc with a lot of air lol

Ive heard similar statements about topping/training the photo's in my grows. 95% of the time the training I use(which incidentally is pretty much identical to the method autobeast uses on autos) works in favour of yield absolutely, but like derek said there is no real way to prove it without doing controlled multiplant experiments. Very rarely the %5 plant "overbranches" and yields still stay fine(still higher than non trained plants on the average), but the amount of smaller buds makes the workload of trimming intense.

912 ur work is amazing mate. And is mad how similar we do train our plants.we know how to get the most out of our plants thats for sure.im defo looking forward to the topped vs untopped as will give the chance for growers to see topping makes a far better plant and a totally diffrent structure of plant;) its all fun and games.happy growing every1;)

And larry u also make good points.im from uk were it is not legal to grow. Some growers are more lucky these days and are able to grow legally.so small spaces with maximum yield has always been my aim.and i love the fact that i make my plants my own master piece my sculpture.really brings me joy. and monster results always ensures me i did a good job.and the plant really enjoyed its training is great to see and pushes me to wna try more and more autos so find all the true monsters out there;) happy growing

And larry u also make good points.im from uk were it is not legal to grow. Some growers are more lucky these days and are able to grow legally.so small spaces with maximum yield has always been my aim.and i love the fact that i make my plants my own master piece my sculpture.really brings me joy. and monster results always ensures me i did a good job.and the plant really enjoyed its training is great to see and pushes me to wna try more and more autos so find all the true monsters out there;) happy growing
Congrats on the nom nom, very much deserved, you said the blue nl is from delicious seeds? What was the best yeilding strain you have grown with your topping lst methods.

Iv had 7 oz last run off automazar.also autoxtreme topped and lstd pulled 6.5 oz.durban poison auto pulled just under 7 oz. If u want a big bad ass plant that will enjoy topping and training id say dutch passion genetics.and also delicious seeds after seeing there nl blue;)

Good day all these 2 autos are doing very well.northern light blue has started to flower and automazar is making the switch .so happy about that.7 and a half weeks old today.day 53. I did give these plants a trim 3 days ago but to look at them u cnt even tell .growing very fast now.i have lstd and supercropped a few branches this week to keep my even canopy.but all training is now over .gna let vertical growth now stop on its own.first here is automazar;)View attachment 610744 View attachment 610745 View attachment 610746then we have northern light blue automatic.a monster auto:)View attachment 610747 View attachment 610748 View attachment 610749 View attachment 610751and group shotsView attachment 610752 View attachment 610753 View attachment 610754thats all for now.happy growing every1;)

Not finished looking through yet keep on getting side tracked laundry etc but oh my really well done i think i see slight nute burn on mazar but the northern, you jammy dodger looks so full and lush, Bravo

German thanks alot mazar did get slight nute burn but she is in top health still budding strong showing her sativa side her buds are gna get very big ;) i think.have a great day;):pass::coffee2:

Back