Dutch Passion Automazar.700w led topping grow

Damn just stunning bro holy shi+ wow my girls that get close to that are 4 ti 4 1/2 ft tall and 3ft wide always wanted to find a way to yield like yours without looseing so much room. Thank u thank u for showing topping works because of u and this site my fear of trying is now gone keep up the great work my friend. And if anyone can point me to directions to add my journal to my signature would be great thanks. AMAZING
The fourth icon in, top right. There is search, alerts, conversation, then profile. Click profile icon and Sig is the second link under your avatar.

World thanks alot i do feel proud when i look at them.all i had planned all went perfectly so really happy with these 2 and helps alot when u get great strong genetics to work with.dutch passion are the best auto genetics about by far in my opinion so far.northern light blue auto is from delicious seeds.first auto and bean i have ever tried from them. So big fat reps to delicious seeds they prove to have some solid genetics;) have a great day and thanks again world:)
Frim experience do I notice or see a difference if u top the 3rd or 4th node, better results from one or the other. I see u have done both

Larry thanks alot and welcome.im glad ur no longer worried about topping and pushing autos limits.so glad could be of help:) thats why im here to share the auto passion i have and help any auto grower grow monster autos;) have a great day:)

Larry il be happy to head over to ur grow.3rd and 4th node both good .3rd node better if u have limited height.4th node is better as u get 2 extra main branches to play with which will give u more dominant colas come flower time and a bigger plant;)

Thanks alot i been topping autos for 4 years now.and as proved dont bother them 1 bit.makes a far better plant to work with and does increase yield more dominant colas;)

Again the yield thing is up for debate as it has not been tested, however your northern lights looks really good. Nice grow for sure, but to say things like it increases yield will warrant the same response from me every time lol. Its the same as nutrient companies saying X product will increase your yield, there are lots of new folks who take that as gospel. So when making claims like "it increases yield" you want have proof, and right now there is only speculations and anecdotal evidence. Again though great job growin! Rep slap comin your way

Back