Dutch Passion Automazar.700w led topping grow

World thanks alot i do feel proud when i look at them.all i had planned all went perfectly so really happy with these 2 and helps alot when u get great strong genetics to work with.dutch passion are the best auto genetics about by far in my opinion so far.northern light blue auto is from delicious seeds.first auto and bean i have ever tried from them. So big fat reps to delicious seeds they prove to have some solid genetics;) have a great day and thanks again world:)

Congrats on the beautiful plants and the BoM nom man!!
Though I am disappointed delicious did not get back to me after I sent a couple of emails, I have to say I am very happy with their fruity chronic juice photo. It seems delicious have quite a bit of quality in their genetics!!

Day 158 FJC from Delicious(second year of growing strain)
IMG_4107.JPG

IMG_4108.JPG

Thanks mate and funny u say that as i also emailed them a few weeks back about seed genetics and same as u no reply mate.i really wna try more after seeing how nl blue has performed;)

Thanks mate and funny u say that as i also emailed them a few weeks back about seed genetics and same as u no reply mate.i really wna try more after seeing how nl blue has performed;)
Wow bro very nice I cant believe topping worked without stunting them at all was this ur first time topping an auto. I have a nirvana lemon haze auto thats 4ft tall and probly only get like 200g dry from her, so was wondering if topping would help with height and yeild. I have a journal of them not sure how to put it in my signature but if u get a chance check it out and lmk if u think on my next one that's about to break ground any day can follow ur lead with topping and lst, or if u think the genetics are too different any input would be great thanks. And great job so cool u documented topping an auto ur the man

Gasp....buddy out of the pink light she is stunning! Max rep
Dudeski recently grew out their Critical Nevils Haze and it looked incredible!! All I can compare from them is the photo FJC, and last year it was my favorite smoke out of 8 strains. This season she is taking on the same sweet cherry smell that "WOW" is the only word to describe it. Long time before finish, but crystal and smell are rocking!

So anyways...Nevils Haze, NLB and a couple of others are on my list to try. Sooooooo wish they would send a rep here to stand by their strains!

Damn just stunning bro holy shi+ wow my girls that get close to that are 4 ti 4 1/2 ft tall and 3ft wide always wanted to find a way to yield like yours without looseing so much room. Thank u thank u for showing topping works because of u and this site my fear of trying is now gone keep up the great work my friend. And if anyone can point me to directions to add my journal to my signature would be great thanks. AMAZING

Back