Dutch Passion Automazar.700w led topping grow

Geddy thanks alot and welcome;) u will enjoy the results topping autos brings so good job.will u be starting a journe?l.have a great day;)

Nice work Beast. Gonna do a b.sunrise or cream mandarin XXL for my first journal on here. Got a week or so before I have room in the tent. Keep up the great auto work

Due to an RP regards negativity between @autobeast and @derek420colorado I have to issue this.......

:yellowcard::yellowcard::yellowcard::vibeguard::vibeguard::vibeguard:

Okay guys time out..............Both of you take a deep breath and relax those shoulders.

I have not gone through the entire thread (life is too short) and I am not going to take sides. But BOTH of you know darn well that this is not the way we behave in AFNland.

Admit it.......you do know better. But, I have been guilty myself. Many times. I cannot be bothered to examine things and say who is right or wrong. It does not matter. But what I will say is Derek, this is Autobeast's thread, so I expect you to back off.

This can now go one of three ways..................

1. Derek goes home to his own threads and we here no more about it. All is good.

2. Right here and now, you both eshake hands. And we will hear no more about it, you will agree to disagree.

3. You both go on the naughty step for denting the AFN vibe. Three weeks......

4. I set Aunty and her Dragons on you

5. I learn to count.

I do hope you go for option 2. or at the very least option 1. Option 5. is an invalid choice as is option 8.

This was a Vibe service announcement from the Management. Copyright 1978. End of service.

so what if one is a sativa leaning pheno and the other a indica leaning pheno where the mother was the large producer and the male the potency? The indica leaning plant will get the potency trait and the sativa the yield or vice versa, my point is there is NO way to tell what either plant would have done on its own. Also if you notice virtually EVERY time you say it increases yield I am here to say that it is not proven. I do this to let everyone know that that is your OPINION not nearly anywhere close to being fact

VapedAs, here and on the Portal, has been topping autos successfully and astonishingly for yrs. It is documented D... And not opinion. Takes master Veg skills but it can and has been done.

I kept things cool so dont understand the warning?? And dirt welcome mate good to see u over this way;) im here for ya mate anytime;) best of luck:)

Its all good Beast. We just didn't want fighting...

If another member disagrees with another in their thread we expect a common respect to agree to disagree. That's all. Its over.

Rebel welcome iv been topping autos for 4 years now and a good strong genetic auto bean will take well to topping.if u gna top and just let grow then ur plant can still grow very tall is strain dependant. But thats what i have learned so if says in her info she gna stretch then she will stretch good after topping.later training may be needed.any questions just ask happy growing;)

Back