Dutch Passion Automazar.700w led topping grow

Rebel welcome iv been topping autos for 4 years now and a good strong genetic auto bean will take well to topping.if u gna top and just let grow then ur plant can still grow very tall is strain dependant. But thats what i have learned so if says in her info she gna stretch then she will stretch good after topping.later training may be needed.any questions just ask happy growing;)

Seems you and Vaped do the same... Veg masters lol I've definitely found that certain strain stretch no matter what. I'm guessin these would be best. I just harvested a Gigabud that stretched like crazy. Almost 4 ft (bout 1.25-1.5 meters) ... It can definitely be done! I've seen it. Can't wait to sit and watch your show! I love myth busting.

Rebel its all fun and games ;) hope u enjoy the show.who us vaped? Is he an afn member? And have u grown autos and messed around with them urself pal;)

Good day all like to share the progress of think big and polar bear.both 6 weeks old today.polar topped once now well away flowering .a small plant but still a beauty.and think big has been topped 3 times she enjoying life .shown her sex but not yet flowering so more height to come i think;) here is think big
_20160913_095725.JPG
_20160913_095839.JPG
_20160913_095859.JPG
and polar bear
DSC_0097.JPG
DSC_0098.JPG
group shot;)
_20160913_095939.JPG
and the auto brooklyn sunrise both doing well 3 days in the tent now;)
_20160913_100002.JPG
_20160913_100019.JPG
thats all for now.happy growing every1;)

And here is automazar 94 days old today.out the tent pics.as u can see she is still very busy budding well. her buds are very tight and compact and very frosty with a tropical smell.and abit like lemons;) im gna let her go until she stops budding. and a few dominant buds to come;) cnt be bad:)
DSC_0105.JPG
DSC_0107.JPG
DSC_0109.JPG
DSC_0108.JPG
DSC_0115.JPG
DSC_0116.JPG
happy growing every1;)

And here is automazar 94 days old today.out the tent pics.as u can see she is still very busy budding well. her buds are very tight and compact and very frosty with a tropical smell.and abit like lemons;) im gna let her go until she stops budding. and a few dominant buds to come;) cnt be bad:)View attachment 630799 View attachment 630800 View attachment 630801 View attachment 630802 View attachment 630803 View attachment 630804happy growing every1;)
Wow, she's got a ways to go still. I think she's gonna tip the scales for a record for ya beast!

Good day growers saturday here in the uk full garden update.first we have think big and polar bear 6 weeks and 4 days old today.think big i topped 3 times an accidently topped it another 2 times.so 5 times in total.but she has enjoyed it.shown sex and enjoying life.polar bear well away flowering
_20160917_103426.JPG
then we have autobrooklyn sunrise 7 days old today
_20160917_103445.JPG
then we have automazar 14 weeks old/ 98 days old today.no more feed flush now for 10 to 14 days time will tell.she has a great smell and buds super frosty and getting harder and everyday;)
_20160917_103521.JPG
_20160917_103538.JPG
_20160917_103611.JPG
been a joy to grow all went exactly to plan for this lady;) and family shot;)
_20160917_103634.JPG
happy growing every1;)

theres a few brown hairs on the AutoMazar, but you are right, she will happily take another week or two to swell if she is given it. Nice growing by the way, just allowing her the time to finish. She will be hungry too and will fatten up further with more feed I reckon.

Its also nice to see the benefits of autos, young seedlings vegging under the same light cycle as the mature plants.

Thanks alot tony mate .automazar been harvested now and is drying.pics to follow shortly.and all the other plants are gone mate.the location were my plants are is safe.however a child was misssing and police were going door to door searching houses.ao my mate worried and rip down all the set up and destroyed think big and both sunrise and a few more plants.only surviver was polar bear.the child has since been found safe amd sound.so iv cleaned all equipment and put it all back up and running.more info to follow;) happy growing every1;)

Thanks alot tony mate .automazar been harvested now and is drying.pics to follow shortly.and all the other plants are gone mate.the location were my plants are is safe.however a child was misssing and police were going door to door searching houses.ao my mate worried and rip down all the set up and destroyed think big and both sunrise and a few more plants.only surviver was polar bear.the child has since been found safe amd sound.so iv cleaned all equipment and put it all back up and running.more info to follow;) happy growing every1;)
Wow, scary beast. I wondered what happened to the Sat. update.
Sorry for your loss. I'm glad the kid was found though. That's far scarier than losing plants

Back