autoflowering duckfoot

Looks like you have the plants structure on lock man.
Its pretty obvious you have put a lot of work into this strain.

That is pretty wild man, my knowledge of duck foot is very limited.

where in the world did this plant come from and how did the leaves turn out like that? was it a mutant pheno from another strain?

You are doing an awesome job making an auto version, and also the only person I've read about doing so.. ....so congratulations on that

Karma your way my friend :Sharing One:

Plants look super healthy bonobo.
Cant wait for the smoke report!

He is definitely one of the only one doing this. I believe there is one other private breeder on another forum doing this.
I dont know anything about that project though. So, idk how well it was done or anything like that. Im sure this has got to be the best one of the 2.

hello

thx

@nekosempai :there were some others busy making a autoduck i believe there is a webbed spyder and someone has made a purple autoduck .
and me myself and i have been on other cannabis sites under the name willy bibbit .
and it was not much work to do just a lot of patience it took .
and the last years i have mixed in two diesels and autoxtreme
just to make it stronger

@growbeast :wally duck the australian breeder has introduced it on internet in the early days and
sold the seeds on seedbay .
he got the seeds send from a friend overseas and there was some hawaian genetics in that strain and some of them were webbed .
on hawai there is a webbed species of cannabis .
i dont know it is a mutant or not .
i think nobody knows

@joedirt ": a smokereport

the smoke of this autoflower has a good taste some diesel haze and mint kind of .
and the high is and stoned are good enough for me .
i smoked my first bud when i was 16 .
i am a stoner for 36 years now .
so i know what i am talking about
the effects are long lasting and very good for an autoflower.
and the smoke can give u the effect of a little paranoia
u know when u are shopping and see a familymember in the same store that you go hide behind the shopshelves:crap:

bonobo-albums-autoducks-picture445820-25415-013.jpg

bonobo-albums-autoducks-picture445824-25415-026.jpg

bonobo-albums-autoducks-picture445827-25415-017.jpg

bonobo-albums-autoducks-picture445823-25415-065.jpg

to be continued

greetz bonobo

led 035.JPG
led 012.JPG
hello

i dont know where my pica s have gone .
and if they will come back
this ones above is just a practise
and i go push on reply to see if i have done the right steps

bonobo

Thanks for the smoke report and info.
The duck foot is a trippy plant to begin with,
I would pay a pretty penny to get my hands on a few of these beens.
I wounder why we dont see them coming from the big seed companies. This plant with all its stealthy attributes, I would think would fit right in with the autoflower crowd.
You just keep on keepin on Bonobo maybe some day it will catch on and guys like me will be able to have some duckfoot fun to.

Hi bonobo you did a killer job on that auto brother .. ive only seen this in photo form, your plant looks perfect with the best duck foot leaves..

cheers man!:cheers: eimages.jpg

Far out! I really love this strain. Real nice to see one in flower. I'd sure love to grow a few of these. Smoke em too. You could roll joints with the leaves... LOL

That's some real fine craft you've got goin' on...

Back