autoflowering duckfoot

Mooons
PLEASE POST pics when yours get going as the curiosity is killing me to see what is grown from these... When I saw stitch list these I had thought maybe they were these that he brought out or something as I know this particular duckfoot has been seriously worked and documented vs this mystery one that has me intrigued.... @bon looking incredible as usual!

- - - Updated - - -

Mooons
PLEASE POST pics when yours get going as the curiosity is killing me to see what is grown from these... When I saw stitch list these I had thought maybe they were these that he brought out or something as I know this particular duckfoot has been seriously worked and documented vs this mystery one that has me intrigued.... @bon looking incredible as usual!

Certainly will this go around!
Hope you don't mind me dropping a few off in here to the duck master :D

Incredible work bonobo!
I hope my auto ducks are the real deal as stitch stardom burned out a bit around here..

Last edited:
Come on Bonobo :) Haven't you teased us enough over the last few years hehe

Spill the beanssss!! :rofl:

They're looking better than ever mate - Crossing the auto extremem in there was a great move! Those buds look killer!
I'm looking forward to seeing these on the market ... or at least being teased some more! :)

From post #125

Fabulous stuff bonobo......I am based in the Netherlands.......let me know if I can help with anything........trial grows, anything......promise I will keep the most detailed grow log(s).....no kidding.

They're looking better than ever mate -

The Best "Duckies" I have Seen...:grat:..Pure Class Bonobo ....:kusht::kusht::kusht:

OMG guys I am making these tihis year some purple duck autos. I just got my hands on the original duckfoot regs from a friend of mine.

Back