Autoflower not flowering at 6th week.

Update after next month. She is really long runner. Today she is 103 days old. And I hope she will be ready in next week/ 2 weeks. What are you think guys?

Attachments

• IMG_20201014_171423.jpg
    IMG_20201014_171423.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20201013_154449.jpg
    IMG_20201013_154449.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20201013_154240.jpg
    IMG_20201013_154240.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
Update after next month. She is really long runner. Today she is 103 days old. And I hope she will be ready in next week/ 2 weeks. What are you think guys?
Looks great man! There are a lot of white pistils still. Depends on what kind of high you like. I would say a good 2-3 weeks.

:toke: way to grind it out bud! It's not uncommon to get a long cycle girl that's not supposed to be so, and we see some that never auto either. Truth is, the autoflowering gig is anything but perfect and consistent... Most quality breeders do an admirable job getting cultivars to behave and perform as well as they do,.. there is much complexity in the autoflowering phenomena... A note should be made that the speed of the life cycle isn't a part of true auto'ing, only the flowering under long light hours. Speed comes from selective breeding, critical IMO otherwise one might as well just run a regular photosensitive plant and save the lighting costs! So, faster life cycles are a more or less attached "thing" with auto's....
Every seed is a little gamble! If it germ's, if it grows well, if it even auto's, if it's bloom speed is proportionately fast,... you get the gist! Sometimes there are misfires on some of these things, even with quality breeders like 'Stockers... There are plenty of auto's that are known, even bred to be longer cycle plants, 12+ weeks in some cases... These can be great for outdoor growers with short seasons in particular....
That's a chunky girl mate, at least the yields will be a reward! Do your research on faster cycle auto's, Mephisto and Sweet, Short Stuff too, they have some selections that are know sprinters, as low as 7 weeks in smaller volume pots!

Last edited:
Back