Autoflower not flowering at 6th week.

Reaction score
Hello guys. Im growing autoflowers for second time. This time I have problem with Seed Stockers Girl Scout Cookies autoflower. She growing healthy and strong but I dont see flowers. I can spot first pistlis but I dont know. i have bad feeling about this
Grow:
Girl Scout Cookies auto from Seedstockers - day 41 from germination
Mars Hydro ts1000
15l air pot with Biobizz Lightmix
Ph is stable about 6.3
Day temperature: 76-80 F
Night temperature : 65-68 F
Light schedule 18/6 from start
Nutrients: full biobizz line
Ph is about 6.3 every watering
Humidity is about 50-55%rh
Sorry for dumb thread I am new grower and I dont know what I need to do with this plant.

Attachments

• IMG_20200819_142330.jpg
    IMG_20200819_142330.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20200819_142348_1.jpg
    IMG_20200819_142348_1.jpg
    931 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_20200819_142406.jpg
    IMG_20200819_142406.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 131
I don't think it's panic time yet. Looks like they are getting ready to go full on, give it another 5 days.

This was day 41 on one of my auto's,, looking close to as far along as yours is.
day 41.jpg

Last edited:
Hello guys. Im growing autoflowers for second time. This time I have problem with Seed Stockers Girl Scout Cookies autoflower. She growing healthy and strong but I dont see flowers. I can spot first pistlis but I dont know. i have bad feeling about this
Grow:
Mars Hydro ts1000
Ph is stable about 6.3
Sorry for dumb thread I am new grower and I dont know what I need to do with this plant.

She's totally starting to flower already!!! I can see pistils in those photos already.

Yeah, she's taking her time, but the good sized 15 L pot means she knows she has space and so the whole grow will prob be a bit longer than usual. I have a Jack Herer Auto from La Buena Hierba that is just finishing soon, but she took like 35 days to show pistils, about the same speed as yours. Now she's looking very nice and thick!

Grow:
Mars Hydro ts1000
Ph is stable about 6.3
It's not a dumb thread. AFN was made for this.

Thank you guys for answers. I will post update in a week or 2 with progress. But she now stretched every day really hard.
@Shiva's Mistress so bigger pot = longer veg phase? Because other girls in tent are in 12l pots and they are few days ahead. (Sorry for photo with lights on)

Attachments

• IMG_20200819_142602.jpg
    IMG_20200819_142602.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 64
Thank you guys for answers. I will post update in a week or 2 with progress. But she now stretched every day really hard.
@Shiva's Mistress so bigger pot = longer veg phase? Because other girls in tent are in 12l pots and they are few days ahead. (Sorry for photo with lights on)

About pot size to veg time -- kind of, for autos.

You can see some people growing autos in big DWC units, and they veg for weeks and weeks, get to huge plants, but takes a long time.
Autos grown in small containers, the roots hit the edge, and it is a kind of signal to trigger flowering, tend to be faster.
But of course all that is still dependent on the genetics in the first place.

Glad to hear they are hitting the stretch hard, those flower structures will form up nicely very quick.
Keep us updated!

Grow:
Mars Hydro ts1000
Ph is stable about 6.3
I wouldn't worry. They are certainly in pre-flower and should bloom wonderfully soon.

Looking real healthy. They're stacking up nice!

Back