Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

@MedGrower Eventually we will offer different temperature cobs. I do have 3500k and 6500k now. I live in a big hps state. Close to half the sales I make locally are for 6500k since the guys are swapping these for their t5 setups for veg and doing extremely well.

Another benefit to the 6500k cobs Is growers are adding these in place of metal halide to their flower rooms. The bright blue color is known to increase resin and terpenes.

I don't like hps and really think it's dangerous especially after my firework show in my flower room. That's when I went to leds. That ended worse then hps believe it or not then I switched to cobs and never loooked back since.

This is one of 2 plants in a 5x5. There are 6 cobs total. I think I should add in 2 more cobs but my low wattage grow is doing pretty good as it is.
IMG_0812.PNG
IMG_0810.PNG
IMG_0811.PNG

I love how neat those Meanwell drivers are...Sweet...:pass:
Yes sir. Have had a few questions about the drivers. These are not light engines which is a half way built unit. They are complete lights. Cob, holder, heatsink, driver, power cord, ratchet hangers and fully wired ready to go.

I ordered one this morning, can't wait to get this bad boy fired up for my veg tent [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for your support. Afn thanks you as well. Make sure you don't look at the cob when you plug it in. Im willing to bet it's one of the brightest things you will ever see in your life.

Thank you for your support. Afn thanks you as well. Make sure you don't look at the cob when you plug it in. Im willing to bet it's one of the brightest things you will ever see in your life.

Is that a dare?
Actually my eye doc said I have retina damage from being around bright lighting. I wonder how that happened...

Like the look of these, pretty perfect for growers like myself who use cupboards.
Obviously a lot of thought gone into the simple design and I am sure we will see some impressive results with these cobs.
Well done and good luck.

Is that a dare?
Actually my eye doc said I have retina damage from being around bright lighting. I wonder how that happened...

. To check all the leds I actually put on 2 pairs of glasses. It's still bright enough for it to hurt your eyes.
IMG_0822.PNG

Like the look of these, pretty perfect for growers like myself who use cupboards.
Obviously a lot of thought gone into the simple design and I am sure we will see some impressive results with these cobs.
Well done and good luck.
Thanks baj. Actually these wouldn't work well in a small space like that. Sales would probably increase if we made claims like 1000w equivalent but that's not fair and this isn't eBay lol. Spacing is 16x16 and starting height is 24" high.

These have a higher light output than the leading 300w production panels packed into a 28mm chip.

Last edited:
Back